The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton Nursing 2021

Hello! :smile:
My name is shenelle and i was wondering who has applied to do nursing and is starting in September 2021 at Brighton.

I'm planning to do Children's nursing and i just wanted to see who had applied :smile:
Hi Shenelle, I have applied and been accepted for children’s nursing in Brighton starting 2021😊 xx
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Megansanford2002
Hi Shenelle, I have applied and been accepted for children’s nursing in Brighton starting 2021😊 xx

Congratulations! I've got an offer from there too, hopefully I'll see you there xx
Hopefully! Do you have Instagram or Snapchat would be great to keep in contact 😊xx
Reply 4
Original post by Megansanford2002
Hopefully! Do you have Instagram or Snapchat would be great to keep in contact 😊xx

Yes! My snapchat is shenelledav & my insta is shen.xox xx
Hello!
I’ve been accepted to Brighton for Child Nursing starting Sep 21 ☺️ hopefully see you there!
(My insta is chloeplant_ if you wanted to follow so we could chat about any preparations etc!) x
Hey guys!! Just dropping in since I've been accepted to Brighton for Child nursing starting September too
I've seen a couple of posts mentioning people being worried as they're a bit older - don't worry cause I've just turned 25 😂
Hopefully see everyone there 😊xx
Reply 7
Original post by Shenelledav
Hello! :smile:
My name is shenelle and i was wondering who has applied to do nursing and is starting in September 2021 at Brighton.

I'm planning to do Children's nursing and i just wanted to see who had applied :smile:

Hiya! My names Jinnaha, I’ve applied at UoB for adult nursing at the Eastbourne campus Feb 2022 intake. I’m 19yo & currently a frailty HCA & have been for the last year :smile:
Original post by jmcgui
Hiya! My names Jinnaha, I’ve applied at UoB for adult nursing at the Eastbourne campus Feb 2022 intake. I’m 19yo & currently a frailty HCA & have been for the last year :smile:

me too! hopefully see you there x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending