The Student Room Group

6 hours a day ?

I have exams in about a month , I’m currently on half term for 2 weeks. Will I be able to get top grades by doing 6 hours of revision ?
Reply 1
Original post by Tashax2
I have exams in about a month , I’m currently on half term for 2 weeks. Will I be able to get top grades by doing 6 hours of revision ?

As long as you're using an effective revision method that works you, yes. If not, then doing 6 hours is useless, you won't gain anything from it.
Reply 2
Original post by mkim123
As long as you're using an effective revision method that works you, yes. If not, then doing 6 hours is useless, you won't gain anything from it.

I’m doing stuff that ranges from practice questions, quizzes, flashcards etc is this okay for business, English it’s practise questions, re reading texts etc, and french it’s Vocab tests, grammar tests, then practise papers ? If these aren’t okay What are some good effective revision methods ?
Reply 3
Original post by Tashax2
I’m doing stuff that ranges from practice questions, quizzes, flashcards etc is this okay for business, English it’s practise questions, re reading texts etc, and french it’s Vocab tests, grammar tests, then practise papers ? If these aren’t okay What are some good effective revision methods ?

Those sound great! As long as they work for you and you are able to retain information from doing them, keep going with that! Testing yourself is great.
Reply 4
Original post by mkim123
Those sound great! As long as they work for you and you are able to retain information from doing them, keep going with that! Testing yourself is great.

Thank you ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending