The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
Sigh. How do I explain this.... it's a lazy version of "anna ou-"

"Anna ou is a reaction based on a video of Ru Paul’s Drag Race contestant, Jasmine Masters saying “And I- oop”..."

People use both "i-" and "anna ou" or other versions of it like "and i oop-" if they find something awkward but hilarious. On the internet though everyone uses it all the time and usually when they don't know what to say and anna ou is safe because it's basic and still quite funny. Omg I am explaining this so terribly.

thats the worst explaination ever bee thanks lol

no i think i understand lol:u:

guess what i just did today bee?

i went to work but got told when i got there i should not be in cos i have 2 weeks off at easter so i had to come all the way home again:colondollar:
honestly nobody t9ld me this i thought i was off next week only ...stupid goldie:biggrin:
Reply 21
Today was a ridiculously hectic day and I didn't even get to lurk on TSR. Oh and I have stopped lurking now. Are you proud of me? :ashamed2: It's too much effort logging in and logging out so I try and not log out and leave the tab open. Oh and I have noticed that whenever I do have to log in (old habits are hard to break), I keep using another user's username. *cries* Anyways, I will stop talking about TSR on TSR. That's too sad, even for me. Joking. Teehee. There are some shows that I really cannot wait to start watching and when I do, I will of course be posting all my insane theories on this blog. I am currently thinking of starting Tribes of Europa and cannot wait for Shadow and Bone to come out. I recently watched Love and Monsters and if I had more time right now and didn't feel so cold and sick, I would sob my emo heart out and go on and on about why I love it so much, but perhaps another time. I will just leave this quote from the movie here though for anyone reading: "Go live your life. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it." Have a great week, everyone! : )

Lies. Addicts never stop.

Spoiler

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
You got rid of “squealing like a piglet” which conjured such delightful imagery and made me laugh a lot ☹️

Oh for sure. That’s been happening to me a lot recently, I’ll be walking in front of lots of cars and I’ll remember something funny and smile so much trying to contain the laughter while I’m aware of these dozens of eyes watching me. And they must think I’m an escaped loony.

Sorry. For your amusement I will make sure to use it from now on as the only way to express how hard I am laughing. 🤭

That's just so brilliant! Seriously. I have those moments too lmao. And wouldn't anyone much rather be considered a loony than be one of those miserable people who are far too serious and have forgotten the sound of their own laughter? Teehee.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh
Lies. Addicts never stop.

Spoiler

You have so little faith in me. It hurts.

Spoiler

🌚👀.
Original post by Wise Goldie

i went to work but got told when i got there i should not be in cos i have 2 weeks off at easter so i had to come all the way home again:colondollar:
honestly nobody t9ld me this i thought i was off next week only ...stupid goldie:biggrin:

I know, I will admit it's pretty poor but I really don't know how else to explain it right now. I will try and come up with a better explanation in a while heehee

Hahahah we all make mistakes like that and that's actually quite funny, Goldie. :biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie

For Satan's sake you're not stupid Goldie!
You're a genius :colondollar:
I know, I will admit it's pretty poor but I really don't know how else to explain it right now. I will try and come up with a better explanation in a while heehee

Hahahah we all make mistakes like that and that's actually quite funny, Goldie. :biggrin:

@Wise Goldie I think it's basically a way of expressing amused shock.

e.g. Goldie says, ''Celtic, you're a fake wizard''

Celtic replies, ''I-''

I am terrible (like wig-snatching, cringe-inducing, heart palpitations-inspiring terrible) at introductions, but I will try my best. I am creating this space for myself, to share some of my goals in hopes that it might encourage me to work effectively towards them, as often as I can and as much as necessary, even on days when I feel unmotivated. I keep a journal, but as only I am aware of its contents, it is easy to pretend that the pages on which I promised myself to do better than the day before conveniently don’t exist. Oops. Therefore, it seems like the only real solution to my dilemma is posting some of them publicly and holding myself accountable in this way.

This blog will be mostly random and chaotic (it’s only right that you should be warned teehee) and not even remotely structured because I value my peace of mind far too much to turn posting freely on this blog into a strenuous task or something that has to be done well. I will try and keep the posts on my personal goals coherent, I think I can manage that much at least. Otherwise, I want to be able to determine how I use this space as I go along, choosing what I share, how much I share, and other choices that I know I will be better able to make once I actually get started and figure out what works for me.

[Still editing - will add more in a few hours]

ello ello ello :h:
oooooooh im excited for this blog!

Oh yes, I should introduce myself hehe. I'm Noah (but I go by Ace and Hayden as well so call me any of them 3 names and I'll listen hehe) and u may have seem me on Celtics Blog but u may have not. If u haven't well hiya nice to meet u hehe

Celtic replies, ''I-''

the day goldie says ur a fake wizard is the day the whole wizard and magical society goes into panic mode :yep:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by AestheticStudying
the day goldie says ur a fake wizard is the day the whole wizard and magical society goes into panic mode :yep:

He's already said that to me multiple times, anna ou-
He's already said that to me multiple times, anna ou-

:eek: HE HAS?! No wonder the woodland creatures were acting odd when I visited them - they were probs shocked that Goldie had said that to u
:eek: HE HAS?! No wonder the woodland creatures were acting odd when I visited them - they were probs shocked that Goldie had said that to u

Pay no mind to his cruel words, Hayden. We all know I am an outstanding sorcerer.
Pay no mind to his cruel words, Hayden. We all know I am an outstanding sorcerer.

indeed u are! :biggrin:
And moi is an aesthetic queen on the woods :u:
indeed u are! :biggrin:
And moi is an aesthetic queen on the woods :u:

Amen.
Amen.

hehe :colondollar:

not that funny it cost me over 20 pound in taxi lol but lucky i get the money back so:colondollar:

Original post by Oceanwater

thanks ocean:u:

Celtic replies, ''I-''

hello fake wizard:biggrin:
^ I knew you’d say that, too predictable 😒
^ I knew you’d say that, too predictable 😒

i knew you knew i would say that:biggrin:

Celtic replies, ''I-''

You explained perfectly well in one sentence what I couldn't in several-

Original post by Oceanwater

PRSOM

ello ello ello :h:
oooooooh im excited for this blog!

Oh yes, I should introduce myself hehe. I'm Noah (but I go by Ace and Hayden as well so call me any of them 3 names and I'll listen hehe) and u may have seem me on Celtics Blog but u may have not. If u haven't well hiya nice to meet u hehe

Thank you, Ace! : ) I have seen your aesthetic self on Celt's blog and we have also interacted (it's Bee, changed my username heehee). <3

Latest

Trending

Trending