The Student Room Group

which is best European country to study dentistry if you are English?

I did my A LEVEL in UK and was not accepted in dentistry :frown:does any one knows which is best European country to study dentistry?what exams needs to be done after completion the degree?
Original post by Aboo2002
I did my A LEVEL in UK and was not accepted in dentistry :frown:does any one knows which is best European country to study dentistry?what exams needs to be done after completion the degree?

Hi! I would say Spain, Czech Republic and Cyprus are good. However although these programs are entirely taught in English you do have to learn the language of the country during the clinical years. The degrees are fully accredited by the BDA but you do have to sit the ORE competitive exam in order to work in the UK. I would suggest you to consider taking a gap year if you haven't do so and reapply and then consider going abroad.
Original post by aspireddentist
Hi! I would say Spain, Czech Republic and Cyprus are good. However although these programs are entirely taught in English you do have to learn the language of the country during the clinical years. The degrees are fully accredited by the BDA but you do have to sit the ORE competitive exam in order to work in the UK. I would suggest you to consider taking a gap year if you haven't do so and reapply and then consider going abroad.

Hey sarlize!

Quick Reply

Latest