The Student Room Group

Is anyone applying to Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Rome) for medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey just wondering if you managed to figure out where the online stimulator is , because i have no idea! Help please.
Hey! Did you get in? Also, did the online tests simulator questions repeat on the actual entrance tests? Let me know thanks :smile:
Original post by lackinglogic
There are three callings for seats so I don't think you need to worry much. If you get a rank in the top 70 then you have a good chance of getting in but that also depends on whether the students above you in ranking will accept or reject their seats. I think last year the score was around 42 or something, I'm not sure.

The entrance tests seem to be repeating, I've been practicing for the past month and the same thing comes on over and over again. I'm applying to Cattolica too, my test is in less than a week!

Hey! Did you get in? Also, did the online tests simulator questions repeat on the actual entrance tests? Let me know thanks
Reply 43
I am currently studying for the Catollica Exam, does anyone know what the cut-off score for being accepted ?
Original post by DJ654
I am currently studying for the Catollica Exam, does anyone know what the cut-off score for being accepted ?

What sort of scores are you getting?
Original post by Nrnfrt
Hey just wondering if you managed to figure out where the online stimulator is , because i have no idea! Help please.

Same!! even i need help finding the online simulator, lmk if u did end up finding it
Original post by vipasha.2106
Same!! even i need help finding the online simulator, lmk if u did end up finding it

Hahah! Dude I’m also applying to unicattolica .
Are you applying via Gyanberry?

Anyway, Go to your online portal, click on admissions and you will find a link to the test stimulator.

And, pm me!! we have to talk :smile:
Original post by Nrnfrt

Hey! Go to your online portal, log in and then click on the “applications” tab, you will find the hyperlink to the test stimulator there!
Hi! I am registered as a Non-EU student but i cant even seem to find the portal link, could someone help me please?
Reply 49
Original post by arushi0805
Hahah! Dude I’m also applying to unicattolica .
Are you applying via Gyanberry?

Anyway, Go to your online portal, click on admissions and you will find a link to the test stimulator.

And, pm me!! we have to talk :smile:

yeah i am as well!!,what sorts of scores are you getting in the simulator ?
Original post by uje_uje
yeah i am as well!!,what sorts of scores are you getting in the simulator ?

Hey!! Why don’t you text me via WhatsApp, I’m PM-ing you my number!
hello, if anyone has done the entrance exam already could u pls tell how accurate it is to the topics and type of questions from the simulator?
Reply 52
Original post by bryanthoma.s
What sort of scores are you getting?

Right now Im getting around 46-50...
Reply 53
Original post by DJ654
Right now Im getting around 46-50...

damn thats good
How was the exam and what were the toughest questions?
Reply 55
Original post by uje_uje
damn thats good

Cheers! :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by bryanthoma.s
How was the exam and what were the toughest questions?

I still haven´t done it, my exam is only in May. But I think the toughest questions are probably the texts and math questions
Reply 57
Original post by DJ654
I still haven´t done it, my exam is only in May. But I think the toughest questions are probably the texts and math questions

wait what ?, why is it in May ? 😭, I did it yesterday
Reply 58
Original post by uje_uje
wait what ?, why is it in May ? 😭, I did it yesterday

For EU candidates its in May while for Non-EU the exam was yesterday... :frown:
How was it and how were the religious questions?
Reply 59
Original post by DJ654
For EU candidates its in May while for Non-EU the exam was yesterday... :frown:
How was it and how were the religious questions?

they were pretty manageable i would say, not very tough, but if you are a practicing christian it should be easier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending