The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Anyone firmed York to study this Sep?

Hi, I recently firmed my Molecular Cell Biology place at York to study this September. I was wondering if anyone else is hoping to study at York this Sep and want to chat! I’m super nervous so it will be good to know at least one person before going I guess! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me :smile: Politics and English I'm also v nervous ahahah x
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by a1234556

Same aaah but I’m also excited! :smile: have you sent off your accommodation form yet? I sent mine off Sunday! xx
Original post by kataracoz1
Hi, I recently firmed my Molecular Cell Biology place at York to study this September. I was wondering if anyone else is hoping to study at York this Sep and want to chat! I’m super nervous so it will be good to know at least one person before going I guess! :smile:

hi yes but st john r you uo
I have not firmed it yet (because I have not received all my offers yet) but I'm pretty sure I will when the time comes. I applied to both Business Management and Physics (with a foundation year).

Have not started to think about accommodation yet
Reply 5
Original post by Jonathanツ
I have not firmed it yet (because I have not received all my offers yet) but I'm pretty sure I will when the time comes. I applied to both Business Management and Physics (with a foundation year).

Have not started to think about accommodation yet

Nice! What other unis are you waiting on? :smile:
Nice! What other unis are you waiting on? :smile:

Stupid Leeds
Reply 7
Same aaah but I’m also excited! :smile: have you sent off your accommodation form yet? I sent mine off Sunday! xx

Not yet!! going to try tonight :smile:
Yessir, applying for med, and I've chosen Vanburgh

Original post by a1234556

Congrats guysss x

I remember having the butterflies when I arrived to uni at York! You get to meet so many new people in the first week - it's really fun!! Wish I could do it all over again, so I'm super excited for you!

Still waiting on my other uni but york is definitely going to be my firm. I'm going to study biochem. Do you know what accommodation your thinking of? I'm torn between constantine and vanbrugh
Reply 11
Original post by Shanza_123
Still waiting on my other uni but york is definitely going to be my firm. I'm going to study biochem. Do you know what accommodation your thinking of? I'm torn between constantine and vanbrugh

Nice! I sent my accommodation form in a couple of days ago, my first choice in Alcuin and second is Vanbrugh (mostly due to how close it is to the bio department lmao). Constantine looks so gorgeous though
Nice! I sent my accommodation form in a couple of days ago, my first choice in Alcuin and second is Vanbrugh (mostly due to how close it is to the bio department lmao). Constantine looks so gorgeous though

Oooo, Alcuin looks so nice. So are you also studying biochem ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, I recently firmed York to study Biology. I've chosen Vanbrugh as my first choice and Alcuin as my second, so might see you there! :smile:

hi! i haven't firmed my choice yet but i'm hoping to do biology at york!! i'm also very nervous haha
i want to firm york for law with crim
does anyone know what college is closest to the law department?
Original post by Anonymous
i want to firm york for law with crim
does anyone know what college is closest to the law department?

I think it’s goodricke but you can check the campus map on their website
Reply 17
Original post by kierab22
hi! i haven't firmed my choice yet but i'm hoping to do biology at york!! i'm also very nervous haha

Awww what are your other choices? And me too aah though I’m sure we’ll be fine!!x
Awww what are your other choices? And me too aah though I’m sure we’ll be fine!!x

i'm thinking about warwick or bath as insurance rn. they both look really nice though so it's hard to make a decision!!
Reply 19

Me, law ahaha but kinda worried I won’t get my place bc of these mini exams

Quick Reply

Latest