The Student Room Group

Private messages on tsr

I know you have to wait a certain amount of time when you first get your account to message someone. On the website it won’t let me reply to one but on the app it lets me send one. How come ?
probably cause the website and app dont always update at the same time.
Original post by Anonymous
I know you have to wait a certain amount of time when you first get your account to message someone. On the website it won’t let me reply to one but on the app it lets me send one. How come ?

Hello! Give it another 24 hours and check again? As Ethane mentioned, it could be to do with update times. :smile: Tag me in if you're still having problems.
I’ve had TSR for a few days and posted on loads of forums and it wont let me send PMs😕
Ahh it is allowing me again yay!
Original post by Starfish13
Ahh it is allowing me again yay!

Woo hoo! It can just take a little while to update depending on when you registered. :smile:
I'm having the same issue; I joined back last year and PM'd successfully but with the new rules I need 2 posts, I think, which I've made, and I'm not able to PM anymore.
Original post by UJX98373838
I'm having the same issue; I joined back last year and PM'd successfully but with the new rules I need 2 posts, I think, which I've made, and I'm not able to PM anymore.

It should work if you try again tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending