The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
hmmmm it think the bee is a grandma lol:biggrin:

no they are nice i bet when you have your own house it has a nice cosy feel to it bee:u:

I-

When you say kind things right after calling me a grandma: 🥺

(oh and you asked me in an earlier post if I collect bee stuff and no, I don't. : P )
Original post by Serene Dreams
Anthropologie and I respect you so much for already thinking about filling your house with them! Dedication to aestheticness is admirable.

I think I've said before that filling a house with ikea furniture that everyone and their dog has is a horrendous life choice. I fee like every piece has to be different and vintage. That would be chaotic but so full of character and original. People would visit your house and gasp and then secretly take notes and then they'd get back to their own bland ikea house and look like this:-----> :ashamed2:
I-

When you say kind things right after calling me a grandma: 🥺

(oh and you asked me in an earlier post if I collect bee stuff and no, I don't. : P )

im sorry:frown:
You, Queen Ace of Aestheticness, have exquisite taste.

It's from Anthropologie and thank you for the link!! I see we both love Anthropologie 😍

Hehe why thank u :u:

Omg u like Anthropologie too?! :five:
Anthropologie = my aesthetic lifestyle hehe
Celt, I saw u were asking Bee where the fancy trinkets were from and they're from Anthropologie. Here's the link: https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/

@Celtic Conjurer
Original post by AestheticStudying
Celt, I saw u were asking Bee where the fancy trinkets were from and they're from Anthropologie. Here's the link: https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/

@Celtic Conjurer

Hmmm that's nice but most things there are very feminine lol, I will have to find more masculine trinket sites hehe.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Hmmm that's nice but most things there are very feminine lol, I will have to find more masculine trinket sites hehe.

hmmm yh I get where ur coming from. Hopefullly, u do find some nice trinkets tho! :h:
I think I've said before that filling a house with ikea furniture that everyone and their dog has is a horrendous life choice. I fee like every piece has to be different and vintage. That would be chaotic but so full of character and original. People would visit your house and gasp and then secretly take notes and then they'd get back to their own bland ikea house and look like this:-----> :ashamed2:

I SCREAMED at the emoji. Someone rep this magnificent post because I am unable to.

Yes!!! Exactly. You get it. For some people, including me (and it seems you too are like this), their home has to be a reflection of who they are, it's their sanctuary, and decorating it is a form of expression. It's where you can be yourself so why wouldn't you be very specific about what is allowed to take up space and what isn't.
I SCREAMED at the emoji. Someone rep this magnificent post because I am unable to.

Yes!!! Exactly. You get it. For some people, including me (and it seems you too are like this), their home has to be a reflection of who they are, it's their sanctuary, and decorating it is a form of expression. It's where you can be yourself so why wouldn't you be very specific about what is allowed to take up space and what isn't.

i repped it for you:biggrin:
i repped it for you:biggrin:

Thank you, Goldie. I am sure Celt appreciates it ; )

im sorry:frown:

I swear I wasn't offended. : )
hmmm yh I get where ur coming from. Hopefullly, u do find some nice trinkets tho! :h:

Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, because the website doesn't look that great and couldn't find reviews, so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) @Celtic Conjurer

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, haven't heard of the brand and couldn't find reviews so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) @Celtic Conjurer

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They are all so beautiful, but that carved stone!!! Wowowowowow, too gorgeous, I want to ugly cry while hugging it to my chest and collapsing onto a thicc Persian rug. Omg I think I'm beginning to turn into you and starting to mentally decorate spaces in my mind for future use. Eugh, luxury is so addictive.
Found some for him (just to use as inspiration, haven't heard of the brand and couldn't find reviews so the pics are just to add to a moodboard if you have one) @Celtic Conjurer

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I. WANT. ALL. THREE. OF. THOSE. ITEMS!!!!!!!

So vintage, so beautiful, elegant, intriguing and interesting.
I don't care how much they are I want them :biggrin:
Ow.
I want luxurious rugs and solid oak desks. Intricate chandeliers and beautiful leather armchairs. Mosaic mugs and ceramic butter dishes. O to be a collector of such items would be a joy and a delight :moon:
I want luxurious rugs and solid oak desks. Intricate chandeliers and beautiful leather armchairs. Mosaic mugs and ceramic butter dishes. O to be a collector of such items would be a joy and a delight :moon:

that is strangely the same thing I want 👀

I love intricate chandeliers and leather arm chairs and oak desks ahhh tis beautiful 😍
that is strangely the same thing I want 👀

I love intricate chandeliers and leather arm chairs and oak desks ahhh tis beautiful 😍

I think we just both have very good taste. Omg, look at this, I drool:

Spoiler

Thank you, Goldie. I am sure Celt appreciates it ; )

I swear I wasn't offended. : )

ok sorry i like joking about too much and i would hate to hurt your feelings lol:colondollar:
I think we just both have very good taste. Omg, look at this, I drool:

Spoiler

hehe I agree we do :yep:

Spoiler

Latest