The Student Room Group

Edinburgh uni biomedical science 2021

Hi guys, just want to see who else has applied/ received an offer from Edinburgh for biomedical science 2021? Also where are u all from, where else have you applied and what for? :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I have applied, haven't heard back yet! im from england - near brighton! Ive applied for exeter, kings college glasgow ( and edinburgh)
Reply 2
Original post by nlamont
Hi, I have applied, haven't heard back yet! im from england - near brighton! Ive applied for exeter, kings college glasgow ( and edinburgh)

Hey, thought nobody was ever going to see this! 😅 What are your top choices?
Reply 3
Original post by Ben2021uni
Hey, thought nobody was ever goeing to see this! 😅 What are your top choices?

Hi- edinburgh and glasgow probably!
Reply 4
Original post by nlamont
Hi- edinburgh and glasgow probably!

Awesome, both super nice! I’m from Glasgow btw
Hey, I applied start of Dec and haven't heard back. I'm also from Glasgow! applied to Glasgow, Dundee, St Andrews and two courses at edi!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous.pupil
Hey, I applied start of Dec and haven't heard back. I'm also from Glasgow! applied to Glasgow, Dundee, St Andrews and two courses at edi!

Hey, same unis as me apart from glasgow. Basically everyone I know applied to glasgow but I really want to go somewhere new. What’s ur top choice? Might see u at edi! :smile:
Edinburgh is my top choice. Most of my friends applied to Glasgow but it’s my last choice as I want to move away and experience a new city, similar to you! Might see you there! (if i get an offer🥴)
Applied in October - not heard anything yet. Londoner, non-contextual.
Has anyone heard yet??????
Just got an unconditional! Scottish applicant - applied in Dec
Original post by Anonymous.pupil
Just got an unconditional! Scottish applicant - applied in Dec

congratulations!! can i ask what your stats were?
sorry for the late reply, I got 7 As Nat5, AAABB at higher and predicted BB AdvH. Good luck!!
Hello, I also have an offer for Biomed at Edinburgh, and I just wanted to know if there are any student groups for the course? I know some of my friends in different courses so I was just curious.
Reply 14
Original post by nlamont

Hi
Just wanted to update! I got a conditional offer a couple of months ago and have made edi my firm choice for biomed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending