The Student Room Group

Swansea A101 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Swansea A101 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/medicine/mbbchgraduateentrymedicine/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm quite confused with the "offer" i've gotten, since, I didn't know that there was a foundation course? Has anyone else had the same?
Reply 2
Congrats guys :smile:
Original post by jjgreen17
I'm quite confused with the "offer" i've gotten, since, I didn't know that there was a foundation course? Has anyone else had the same?

Yep I got the same - I presume it means copies of your first degree? Maybe we will get a phone call and we can ask then!
Original post by Nettmed16
Yep I got the same - I presume it means copies of your first degree? Maybe we will get a phone call and we can ask then!

Aye I hope so. I wonder if those with unconditionals are people who are in Swansea already?
Reply 5
Congrats everyone! I got an unconditional but am not a Swansea student. I graduated a few years ago so maybe that's it?
Original post by ielerol
Congrats everyone! I got an unconditional but am not a Swansea student. I graduated a few years ago so maybe that's it?

I graduated in 1995 and then a Masters in 2000 so it’s an odd one for sure!
Reply 7
I graduated in 1995 and then a Masters in 2000 so it’s an odd one for sure!

Oh so strange! What does it say exactly on your UCAS? I'm sure they'll provide clarity tomorrow and it's nothing to worry about!
Says it’s conditional on Criminal and Police checks, Occupational Health Report and Pass of Foundation degree
Congrats everyone! Looking forward to starting with you all in September :smile:
Congrats to everyone! I’m still waiting to hear back from one more uni but I’m 75% sure Swansea’s the one for me!
Congrats everyone! Anyone started thinking about accommodation yet?
Original post by Jgraham01
Congrats everyone! Looking forward to starting with you all in September :smile:

Wow, hadn’t thought of that. Yes congratulations fellow future doctors! I’m looking forward to meeting you all! 🥳 🩺
Is there a way we accept the offer on track?
Original post by Jgraham01
Is there a way we accept the offer on track?

Yes the email from UCAS should’ve included a link. If not just log in and your offer and how to accept should be there.
Says it’s conditional on Criminal and Police checks, Occupational Health Report and Pass of Foundation degree

Have you had any luck with finding out more from Swansea? I haven't yet.
Original post by jjgreen17
Have you had any luck with finding out more from Swansea? I haven't yet.

No nothing yet.
No nothing yet.

I've just sent an email through to admissions to ask what it is referring to. Will post back when I get a response!
Reply 18
Has anyone received an official email from the uni confirming the offer?
Reply 19
Original post by AG1303
Has anyone received an official email from the uni confirming the offer?

Yeah i got mine through about 30 mins ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending