The Student Room Group

DWP - Dispute Resolution Service Case Manager

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi Everyone, anyone waiting back on the Wales interview outcomes ? Thanks
Reply 81
Got my results for Liverpool but no email confirming I’ve got a place, I’m too impatient lol
Original post by Najh96
Got my results for Liverpool but no email confirming I’ve got a place, I’m too impatient lol

What score did you get
Reply 83
Original post by Afclovejoy1987
What score did you get

No idea how but I got 20
Reply 84
Original post by Najh96
No idea how but I got 20

How did you do in the online test? xx
Original post by Najh96
No idea how but I got 20

Well done you amazing
Reply 86
Original post by Najh96
No idea how but I got 20

That’s really good, 1 mark off full marks 😊
Original post by elliemxxx
That’s really good, 1 mark off full marks 😊

Elliemxxx are you waiting for Birmingham as well?
Reply 88
Original post by Shandy28
Elliemxxx are you waiting for Birmingham as well?

Yes 😄
Reply 89
Original post by ODCM96
How did you do in the online test? xx

76% on CSJT x
Reply 90
Has anyone had results for Washington/Stockton interview?
Reply 91
Original post by Najh96
76% on CSJT x

Fab! Amazing congrats for the interview you smashed it! 😁😁😁 I was Liverpool too I got 86% on CSJT and 16 so I’ve got my hopes up a little tiny bit but trying not to let them get too high either, not having an answer is just making every day waiting go by so slowwwww. Fingers crossed more of us will hear next week! Xxx
Reply 92
Worthing, it had 40 vacancies. Any one else applied there...?
Reply 93
Original post by ODCM96
Fab! Amazing congrats for the interview you smashed it! 😁😁😁 I was Liverpool too I got 86% on CSJT and 16 so I’ve got my hopes up a little tiny bit but trying not to let them get too high either, not having an answer is just making every day waiting go by so slowwwww. Fingers crossed more of us will hear next week! Xxx

I don’t believe the SJT is a factor at interview stage. I believe it’s just scores for the interview.
Anyone know they just offer roles based upon interview scores or do they take into account the statement of suitability score as well?
Reply 95
Anyone know they just offer roles based upon interview scores or do they take into account the statement of suitability score as well?

My understanding is that it’s interview scores. SJT/statement of suitability may be accounted for where there are several people with the same score and they need to whittle it down.
Reply 96
My portal has changed from “application update” to “interview booked” but still no feedback!!😂
My portal has changed from “application update” to “interview booked” but still no feedback!!😂

Just checked mine and it's the same
Reply 98
Just checked mine and it's the same

Had the interview scores have been removed?

Mines is exactly the same . What is going on 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending