The Student Room Group

is it harder for circumcised guys to masturbate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
I feel so dirty though :ashamed2: And I'm scared of getting a computer virus (that happened to one of my old friends:sad:).

There's nothing dirty about human anatomy. Your friend got a virus after researching dicks?!
Original post by Maid Marian
I wouldn't be like that, honestly :no: I wouldn't say anything, I'd just pretend.

So what do you know about them?:mmm:
Reply 42
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why does it repulse you?! I thought you wanted a relationship?!

I generally don't go with circumcised guys as that are so hard to **** and so insensitive to a blow job!
Reply 43
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why does it repulse you?! I thought you wanted a relationship?!

I generally don't go with circumcised guys as that are so hard to **** and so insensitive to a blow job!
I’m a guy experiencing puberty, is it better to have to have the foreskin? I don’t think I’ve ever had it.
how can there still be enough skin ? what cut styie leaves enough ?
Original post by health147

This is not a problem; I’m circumcised. If you are fairly loosely circumcised them you will still have some movement of skin on the shaft. If you are tightly circumcised you may have no movement at all and may need to use lube.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by health147

It’s just as easy to masturbate when circumcised, just different. I am very tightly circumcised and have no moveable skin at all, but masturbation feels great. I hardly ever use lube - I like the feeling of friction from my hand rubbing my glans penis.

Quick Reply