The Student Room Group

A level Psychology helppp please

There are different ways of carrying out a peer review. Research and summarise how each method is done.

For single-blind, double-blind and open review, all I can find info about is what they are.

Where do I find information about how they are done?
Reply 1
Original post by zarahh09
There are different ways of carrying out a peer review. Research and summarise how each method is done.

For single-blind, double-blind and open review, all I can find info about is what they are.

Where do I find information about how they are done?

simply psychology and tutor to u are pretty good websites to try. But doesn't telling you what they are tell you about how to do them? Like I thought that was inferred?
Reply 2
Original post by anon033
simply psychology and tutor to u are pretty good websites to try. But doesn't telling you what they are tell you about how to do them? Like I thought that was inferred?

yeh I know what they are but idk how they are carried out, which is what i need :frown:
Reply 3
yeh I know what they are but idk how they are carried out, which is what i need :frown:

you could say something like, the interviewers know/don't know the aim of the study, ask the questions to the participants who are unaware of the aim too. but relate it to each of the different types
Reply 4
Original post by anon033
you could say something like, the interviewers know/don't know the aim of the study, ask the questions to the participants who are unaware of the aim too. but relate it to each of the different types

that's what I put but I am not too sure if that is how it works as an explanation
Reply 5
that's what I put but I am not too sure if that is how it works as an explanation

I feel like that's a decent explanation - there's not much more you can say tbh. if the textbook says nothing else, I think that's fine. Unless they want justification for choosing specific types of peer reviews. e.g. no bias. But you didn't mention that tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending