The Student Room Group

Liverpool A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Uj281120
Once you’ve heard back from all your unis the option comes up at the top of the ucas page but if you’re still waiting to hear you can just withdraw your application from the other unis and then firm it

Thanks a lot .
Original post by JSTLjack
Anyone else on the A101 course? Don’t think there’s many of us on TSR

I am :smile:
has anyone here recieved their offer today?
Original post by sara3298
I am :smile:

I am too!
Has anyone heard anything good/bad about St. Andrews garden?
Original post by mediocrecalamity
I am too!

Me too! Has anyone thought about accommodation yet?
Original post by jbloomfield
Me too! Has anyone thought about accommodation yet?

I thought about maybe getting a studio as I’m 27 and have got used to having my own space. Then probably moving in with course mates the year afterwards when I get to know people.
Original post by med241
I've chosen crown place and Vine court :smile:

Same!
Original post by haniahaq
Huge congrats everyone!!! I hope we all get the grades! Liverpool is my first choice, is it anyone else's? xx

Mine x
Yet another reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.

This thread is your group chat.

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi! Just received an offer! International :smile:)
Congrats to everyone here on their offers!
Original post by vanyakalyan
Hi! Just received an offer! International :smile:)

same! :smile:
Reply 53
where is the Medicine Liverpool offer holder thread? Thanks in advance! :smile:
Original post by Shi_S
@ecolier where is the Medicine Liverpool offer holder thread? Thanks in advance! :smile:

As if by magic, you're now in it.

For future reference, if an offer holder thread is made, there'll be a link to it in the first post of the applicants' thread.

Reply 55
Got an unconditional offer today (I have achieved A-levels) and I want to firm it but I'm waiting for Lincoln to update my pre-interview rejection on UCAS - what should I do? Thanks.
Hello everyone

I'm an international applicant and Yesterday i got an offer from Liverpool.

I'm so grateful to have such a opportunity and it feels amazing.im looking forward to firm it as soon as I hear from my last choice.

as an international applicant I'm asked to achieve ielts band score of 7 overall. Does anyone have any idea about when i need to achieve this ?i have already achieved my a levels.

Cant wait to see you guys at Liverpool this September :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by Shi_S
Got an unconditional offer today (I have achieved A-levels) and I want to firm it but I'm waiting for Lincoln to update my pre-interview rejection on UCAS - what should I do? Thanks.

You can withdraw from Lincoln and then you should be able to firm it.
Reply 58
Original post by esmil
You can withdraw from Lincoln and then you should be able to firm it.

Many thanks. :smile:
Same with the Swansea offer holders' thread - I am seriously disappointed at the fact that some users are blatantly disregarding our rules about group chats despite being told multiple times that this is not allowed?!

I mean the rules are here for a reason. You may not agree with them but it doesn't give you the right to just ignore them.

Just another reminder: off site social media group chats are not allowed on TSR, even via PMs.

This rule applies to everyone, not just A100 offer holders but also the more mature students.

(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending