The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach 2021

Scroll to see replies

Mine completed the 25th and still not heard anything. Wish I knew either way
Original post by Mrt2021
Iv just had this email come through, reserve list for me!

Thank you for attending the pre-recorded video interview for the 107 - DWP EO Work Coach North West Group Greater Manchester vacancy. This vacancy attracted a number of highly qualified applicants and after careful consideration of all of the applications we are sorry to tell you that you have not been selected for appointment. However, as you were a strong candidate we would like to keep your name on a reserve list. This list will be valid until 30/06/2021 and if another vacancy arises for the same position we will contact you. This email does not constitute a job offer.

Thank you for your interest in this position. If you have any queries regarding this, please speak to one of my colleagues in the Customer Hub, who will be able to help you. They can be contacted by emailing [email protected] or calling: 0345 241 5365.

Dont know how to feel about it :/
Kind Regard

I've just had exactly same word for word, also hoping for Bolton too. I am ex DWP though before I left a few years ago. Have friends still working there-they reckon that's just a standard email and there's still time and hope!
Reply 82
Original post by GSD owner
I've just had exactly same word for word, also hoping for Bolton too. I am ex DWP though before I left a few years ago. Have friends still working there-they reckon that's just a standard email and there's still time and hope!

Hope so mate im from bolton to and ex dwp staff. Worked at chorlton pip centre before
Reply 83
Hi, does anyone know at what point in the recruitment process you find out if you're on the reserve list / unsucessful?
I did the pre-recorded interview last week and have since had my documents checked and been invited to the identity check video call.
I just don't know if this means I've been successful, or if I could still be put on reserve list?
Thank you!
Reply 84
Original post by hma.s
Hi, does anyone know at what point in the recruitment process you find out if you're on the reserve list / unsucessful?
I did the pre-recorded interview last week and have since had my documents checked and been invited to the identity check video call.
I just don't know if this means I've been successful, or if I could still be put on reserve list?
Thank you!

Successful they will let you know once all is done if they have a place for you. Which location did you pick
Reply 85
Fingers crossed then! Thank you. I chose North Central :smile:
Original post by Mrt2021
Hi all i just got the email to say my pecs are completed. What are the next steps?

I had the same email today! Filled in application for my pre employment checks just last week for Black Country. Also filled it in today for Birmingham location and just got the email to say my pre employment checks have been successfully completed. How long did you wait for your offer xx
Has anyone been working at DWP for a couple of months now? What is the situation with working at the office, do you return on the 12th April or is it still work from home.
Original post by hma.s
Thank you!

Hi, once you have done your Identity video call you should receive a provisional offer. I received mine for both locations within the hour of completing the video call.
Reply 89
Original post by Haleema2903
Hi, once you have done your Identity video call you should receive a provisional offer. I received mine for both locations within the hour of completing the video call.

That’s good what locations did you get offered
Original post by Bex2021
That’s good what locations did you get offered

None yet. I got a provisional offer for both locations, was asked to accept offer. Then I had to complete pre employment checks and a long health form. Then yesterday an email to say pecs are successfully complete. Waiting to hear now. Hoping for a conditional offer and to be given my location
Reply 91

That's great news! Booked in my identity video call for next Tuesday so hopefully will recieve provisional offer soon.
How long have you been waiting for your confirmed offer since your PECs were completed?
Also, how long did your PECs take to come back?
Sorry for all of the questions haha!
Thank you.
Original post by hma.s
That's great news! Booked in my identity video call for next Tuesday so hopefully will recieve provisional offer soon.
How long have you been waiting for your confirmed offer since your PECs were completed?
Also, how long did your PECs take to come back?
Sorry for all of the questions haha!
Thank you.

I only received my confirmed offer yesterday but impatient haha. My pecs literally took a week which is fast considering Iv read they can take weeks! The whole process has been so fast for me. I completed everything the same day I received it. Hopefully you receive your provisional offer after your verification video
Reply 93
None yet. I got a provisional offer for both locations, was asked to accept offer. Then I had to complete pre employment checks and a long health form. Then yesterday an email to say pecs are successfully complete. Waiting to hear now. Hoping for a conditional offer and to be given my location

Hi, did DWP have to complete your PECs twice for both roles ? Or did they use just one set of PECs and apply it to both applications ? Hopefully I haven’t confused you completely, I’ve applied for two areas and got them both, I completed my PECs for my first area and they came back successful was just wondering if I’ll have to do it all over again.
Original post by fgl_11
Hi, did DWP have to complete your PECs twice for both roles ? Or did they use just one set of PECs and apply it to both applications ? Hopefully I haven’t confused you completely, I’ve applied for two areas and got them both, I completed my PECs for my first area and they came back successful was just wondering if I’ll have to do it all over again.

Yeah so I didn’t have to do interview. But had to complete the PECS application but just went to my first form and copied and pasted them details. But no health form. I did that yesterday and it was yesterday that I was told pecs had been completed successfully. Which ones have you applied for?
Reply 95
Yeah so I didn’t have to do interview. But had to complete the PECS application but just went to my first form and copied and pasted them details. But no health form. I did that yesterday and it was yesterday that I was told pecs had been completed successfully. Which ones have you applied for?

Okay that’s good, glad to hear I won’t have to wait another week for PECS to come through. I’ve applied for Black Country and Mercia, yourself ?
Original post by fgl_11
Okay that’s good, glad to hear I won’t have to wait another week for PECS to come through. I’ve applied for Black Country and Mercia, yourself ?

Ive applied for Black Country and Birmingham . Hopefully we hear something soon
Reply 97
Does anyone know what happens with start dates? On my initial application, I stated that the earliest I can start is June. I'm just worrying that I'll be given a start date that I can't actually start on! Thank you. :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by hma.s
Does anyone know what happens with start dates? On my initial application, I stated that the earliest I can start is June. I'm just worrying that I'll be given a start date that I can't actually start on! Thank you. :smile:

Snap I requested June when I had the call but no paperwork I was assured my place is there
Hi had my RTW .

My status remains thanks for validating RTW no links for pecs form even though I was told I would get a link during the RTW

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending