The Student Room Group

paramedic science hull university 2021

has anyone been rejected or had their interview and waiting for a response from Hull University for paramedic science this year?
Original post by ellesof
has anyone been rejected or had their interview and waiting for a response from Hull University for paramedic science this year?

Hi @ellesof

It is great that you have considered Hull as one of your options to study Paramedic Science.
The admissions team will be busy conducting interviews and processing applications currently, but hopefully, you will hear back from them soon.
If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of your interview date I would advise contacting admissions

All the best
Emily
University of Hull Student Representative
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi @ellesof

It is great that you have considered Hull as one of your options to study Paramedic Science.
The admissions team will be busy conducting interviews and processing applications currently, but hopefully, you will hear back from them soon.
If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of your interview date I would advise contacting admissions

All the best
Emily
University of Hull Student Representative

do you know if paramedic science students are disadvantaged when applying for accommodation? since if we have an offer, we wouldn't find out until end of march/beginning of april, does this mean that there is less chance of us getting our first choice of accommodation because other courses get offers sooner and accom can book up fast?
I have an interview coming up ... can you tell me what did they asked from u ?
Original post by ellesof
do you know if paramedic science students are disadvantaged when applying for accommodation? since if we have an offer, we wouldn't find out until end of march/beginning of april, does this mean that there is less chance of us getting our first choice of accommodation because other courses get offers sooner and accom can book up fast?

Hi ellesof

I think that although the accommodation is dealt with on a first come first served basis, you need not worry too much. Students will not receive their A level "results" until much later in the year and then there will be the whole clearing process, although things are slightly different this year. If you want to check on current situation vis a vis booking, you can contact [email protected] and there is also a live chat function on the accommodation web page: https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/student-life/accommodation

I hope that helps,

Chris
University of Hull Student Rep
Reply 5
Original post by Veronika124412
I have an interview coming up ... can you tell me what did they asked from u ?

sorry i cant lol theres a confidentiality thing i filled out just make sure you know about the job and course and dont worry my interviewer was really nice and its super chill, if you get stuck they help you too.
Original post by ellesof

I am waiting to hear back from Hull. I had my interview on the 1st of March so all fingers crossed we hear back from them soon.

Don't think I can take it much longer hahaha.

Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by maddieharrimirf
I am waiting to hear back from Hull. I had my interview on the 1st of March so all fingers crossed we hear back from them soon.

Hey @maddieharrimirf and @ellesof

The university was waiting until all interviews were conducted to send outcomes of interviews, due to the limited places on the course. The university has now conducted all interviews for this course so you should hear back soon. However, as it is the Easter break now this may be after then :smile: Best of luck both!!

Megan
University of Hull Student Re[p
Reply 8
Original post by maddieharrimirf

i had my interview on jan 14th and still hadnt heard anything by last week (i know theyre waiting to give offers until all the interviews are done) but i got an offer from ntu so decided just to withdraw from hull because they took too long, good luck with your offer!
Original post by ellesof
i had my interview on jan 14th and still hadn't heard anything by last week (i know they're waiting to give offers until all the interviews are done) but i got an offer from ntu so decided just to withdraw from hull because they took too long, good luck with your offer!

Ahhh that's a shame. I am still waiting but I don't mind the wait as this is my top choice!

Quick Reply

Latest