The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

How long to get a portfolio invite?

I applied for the CSM diagnostic foundation program and I was wondering how long it took for other applicants to get an invite to submit a portfolio?
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for the CSM diagnostic foundation program and I was wondering how long it took for other applicants to get an invite to submit a portfolio?

When did you apply? i applied for film and television and i think i had to submit my portfolio a few weeks after applying, it didn't take long!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
When did you apply? i applied for film and television and i think i had to submit my portfolio a few weeks after applying, it didn't take long!

Thanks fro your reply! I only applied a few days ago, just barely made the international student deadline

hi :smile: i applied for the fashion and textiles pathway for foundation and it took them almost 3 weeks to send me my portfolio request, in the end i emailed them asking if there was a problem and they sent me the request a few hours later
so i would say if you don't get a request after 2-3 weeks email them but they are super busy at the moment so i wouldn't worry if it takes a while!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending