The Student Room Group

Bank of America Apprenticeship

Hi

Has anyone applied to the bank of america global technology apprenticeship. Or does anyone have any info regarding it that might have been accepted in the past?

Scroll to see replies

have you applied for it??
Reply 2
Original post by ehyy4324
have you applied for it??

Yea. Just been invited to an interview this morning.
Original post by RyanJA

wow congrats
good luck
how many stages were there in the application process
and when did you apply?
Reply 4
Original post by ehyy4324
wow congrats
good luck
how many stages were there in the application process
and when did you apply?

Aw thank you.

So far I’ve done a video interview just on hirevue and been invited to an interview with a person. I applied something like the 10th march
Original post by RyanJA
Aw thank you.

So far I’ve done a video interview just on hirevue and been invited to an interview with a person. I applied something like the 10th march

no way congrats
i was going to apply but then decided against it
good luck :smile:
Original post by RyanJA
Aw thank you.

Hi, its been a while since this thread was active but how did you do in your application?
Were you selected?
Reply 7
Hey. Initially I was rejected but had a call a few weeks later asking if i still wanted to join. I had a better offer elsewhere so didn’t end up going. Also wasnt a fan of the interview at all for an apprenticeship. Was very much focussed on experienced professionals asking about past jobs etc.
Original post by RyanJA
Hey. Initially I was rejected but had a call a few weeks later asking if i still wanted to join. I had a better offer elsewhere so didn’t end up going. Also wasnt a fan of the interview at all for an apprenticeship. Was very much focussed on experienced professionals asking about past jobs etc.

I applied and I did my hireview video interview on 15th Feb and I'm waiting for a response.
When did you recieve an invitation to do in person?
What questions did they ask in the video interview?
Original post by RyanJA

Original post by mjuhbgtfcdesz159

Hey did you get invited to the assessment centre / interview?
Original post by RyanJA

hi how long after the final interview did they take to tell you the results of your interview
Can anyone tell me what questions they asked in the video interview?
Original post by gettikzintests
Can anyone tell me what questions they asked in the video interview?

i had it two days ago they were quite tough questions i cant lie but here are my questions
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by uwaispatel03
i had it two days ago they were quite tough questions i cant lie.

1. Can you explain what steps you would take when presented with a variety of tasks that have multiple deadlines?

2. Describe a time when you used your understanding of a client’s needs to identify a solution. Based on your experience, feel free to interpret “client” broadly for example, a teammate, professor, or manager.

- In your response, please share the actions you took to identify the individual’s needs, why you felt the solution you proposed was the best fit for that individual, and how you positioned the solution to the individual.

Tell me about a time when you had to present detailed or complicated information to a customer, teammate, professor, or manager.
- In your response, please share how you prepared for the meeting, what made it detailed or complicated, and how you presented the information to ensure your message was effectively communicated

4.Tell us about a time that you were given a project or task, but did not receive clear instructions. How did you approach this situation?

- In your response, please share what the project or task was, how you handled the situation and figured out the proper approach to come to a final outcome.

5. What is one major current event happening in the world right now, and how might it impact the markets of financial services
anyone heard back from there hirevue
Original post by elbanquero
Hey did you get invited to the assessment centre / interview?

No i did not, I performed absolutely terrible in the video interview and just stopped basically after the first 2 questions. I knew I had failed so no point in going through. They contacted me after like 6 weeks stating I failed, very late but I knew it anyways
Original post by Parnellrrr
anyone heard back from there hirevue

I got an email today saying they were reviewing my app and id hear back soon
Original post by gettikzintests
I got an email today saying they were reviewing my app and id hear back soon

yh they take really long, if you believe you had done well, you have probably got in. Me however, I just knew I had messed up at the start so I stopped

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending