The Student Room Group

Southampton Medicine (BM4 / BM5 / BM6) 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

And also anyone know the difference between an enhanced or standard en-suite?😂
Reply 61
Original post by mo893824924
Anyone know the best accommodation for a med student?

Glen
Reply 62
And also anyone know the difference between an enhanced or standard en-suite?😂

enhanced is larger than 'normal' size by a little but no toilet/shower (ie not ensuite)
Original post by 2mb
enhanced is larger than 'normal' size by a little but no toilet/shower (ie not ensuite)

Thanks a lot, so do you know which accommodation will have both a toilet and shower?
Original post by Username110703
Once you’ve completed the health screening questionnaire and pressed save and complete has it been submitted?

can someone please answer this above question ???
Reply 65
Thanks a lot, so do you know which accommodation will have both a toilet and shower?

Both toilet and shower is ensuite, most halls have ensuite option available but they are more expensive!
I’ve found that a studio flat in private halls around the same price as on en suite so I’m going for that. However, I’m on BM4 so if you only undergrad not mature, halls might be worth it so you don’t miss out on the “fresher experience” :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Shaky2017
I’ve found that a studio flat in private halls around the same price as on en suite so I’m going for that. However, I’m on BM4 so if you only undergrad not mature, halls might be worth it so you don’t miss out one “fresher experience” :smile:

Let's be honest there's probably no Freshers week again next year lol we'll be just in time for third wave haha
I’ll be joining BM6 in September and I have booked a room with unite students if anyone was wondering. The actual accommodation that Southampton offered was at a higher price point (for me personally).
Had anyone done the health screening questionnaire, if so do you need to upload a picture of your proof of immunisation??
Reply 70
Had anyone done the health screening questionnaire, if so do you need to upload a picture of your proof of immunisation??

Yes you need to attach ur immunisation records
Original post by mw2002

Thanks, and is it normal not to have had a couple of them because i can’t seem to find the records for 2 of them
Original post by mw2002

how do u get proof of immunisation ?
Original post by Jlingz22

There’s like a red book that I found

I contacted my GP, they emailed me my medical record

I rang my GP to ask for my immunisation records as my red book isn’t up to date and they emailed it to me within a couple of hours.
Reply 76
Yeah I think it’s fine because they have a sorta scheme so you can get them done at the uni I think
Thanks, and is it normal not to have had a couple of them because i can’t seem to find the records for 2 of them
Original post by Username110703
Once you’ve completed the health screening questionnaire and pressed save and complete has it been submitted?

yes
Reply 78
Original post by Shaky2017
I’ve found that a studio flat in private halls around the same price as on en suite so I’m going for that. However, I’m on BM4 so if you only undergrad not mature, halls might be worth it so you don’t miss out on the “fresher experience” :smile:

Hello! Where did you find this? I'm a BM4 offerholder and not overly interested in getting the fresher experience again when I'll just hit my thirties come September... I'd be keen to know where/how much this flat was.
Reply 79
Original post by siarc
Hello! Where did you find this? I'm a BM4 offerholder and not overly interested in getting the fresher experience again when I'll just hit my thirties come September... I'd be keen to know where/how much this flat was.

Good to know I won't be the only one in my thirties!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending