nahhhh me and chicken are best friends.....well till I eat him lmaooooooo
Original post by Lwexi12
nahhhh me and chicken are best friends.....well till I eat him lmaooooooo

phew i love chicken
Reply 42
Original post by BluMoon06
phew i love chicken

meee 2 and i love cow, deer, seafood
Wew what happened to this blog? Did the owner die?
Haha I forgot about this
Reply 45
noooooo i just havent been posting hhhhahah
Hey beautiful girl. Stop talking to muslem terrorists. Only befriend white and black christian and atheist.

I sent you my instagram. I AM DOING A V LIVE I AM GOING TO BRADFORD HAVING SOME LAGER AND RUM and coke in my nose and DRINKING GOOD ALCOHOL. GONNA GO TO BRADFORD AND FORCE THOSE MOSLEMS TO DRINK ALCOHOL LIKE CHINA! O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
Hey beautiful girl. Stop talking to muslem terrorists. Only befriend white and black christian and atheist.

I sent you my instagram. I AM DOING A V LIVE I AM GOING TO BRADFORD HAVING SOME LAGER AND RUM and coke in my nose and DRINKING GOOD ALCOHOL. GONNA GO TO BRADFORD AND FORCE THOSE MOSLEMS TO DRINK ALCOHOL LIKE CHINA! O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!O TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON! TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!

why u anon?

😂

u rlly think u can force them 😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by the_pharaoh
😂

u rlly think u can force them 😂

i didnt even get an instagram ahahaha
AAaAaAAAaAHHHhhHHhHHHHhHHhhHHHHHHhHHhHhHHHhhHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhHhHHhHhhHHhhhhHHHHhhHHhHHHHhHHhHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
its alive! youre back!
Original post by Lwexi12
i didnt even get an instagram ahahaha

ik he cant do **** anyways cuz he is a pussio who hides behind anon
Best friend! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Best friend! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!

yesssss?
Original post by Lwexi12
yesssss?

I'm bored! Spanker is still at work :frown:
Original post by Lwexi12
why u anon?

Dont talk to muslims. They are violent terrorists. They blew up the twin towers and killed children in arena stadium concert in UK. Dont talk to muslims they are bigoted homophobic antisemites. They hate israel and they hate America.
Dont talk to muslims. They are violent terrorists. They blew up the twin towers and killed children in arena stadium concert in UK. Dont talk to muslims they are bigoted homophobic antisemites. They hate israel and they hate America.

you are right we do hate isreal they are our biggest enemies

Shut up you Islamophobic anon jerk! :mad:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by the_pharaoh
you are right we do hate isreal they are our biggest enemies

I hope China one day will come and punish you all like they did to the Uyghur. They aren't afraid of political correctness

Quick Reply

Latest