The Student Room Group

Irwin Mitchell 2023 Training Contract Applications

Given that the deadline was 4th January, has anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell yet? If so please list which office and whether you applied for PLS or BLS :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Applied for legal placement, PLS at Sheffield. Not sure when we can expect to hear back
Reply 2
Original post by Wright0110
Applied for legal placement, PLS at Sheffield. Not sure when we can expect to hear back

PLS at Manchester here! We should all hear back by 31 March but curious to see if anyone has yet
Original post by mednegsol23
PLS at Manchester here! We should all hear back by 31 March but curious to see if anyone has yet

PLS at Manchester too, haven't heard back yet
I applied for BLS at the Birmingham office - still yet to hear back.
PLS at Manchester here! Still yet to hear anything
Reply 6
Applied for PLS London and not heard anything yet.
Reply 7
Has anybody heard back from Irwin Mitchell Sheffield office?
Original post by samssss
Has anybody heard back from Irwin Mitchell Sheffield office?

Yep, got a PFO.
Reply 9
Original post by lawfuluseless
Yep, got a PFO.

Sorry to hear that. Was that for BLS or PLS?
Original post by samssss
Sorry to hear that. Was that for BLS or PLS?

Nw! PLS
Reply 11
I applied for PLS London and still waiting to hear
VI invite from PLS Manchester
Reply 13
Original post by Chlo.moron
VI invite from PLS Manchester

Me too!
I am waiting to hear from IM London BLS? Anyone get a VI for the London office?
Reply 15
Original post by chuckymeg
I applied for BLS at the Birmingham office - still yet to hear back.

hey, have you heard anything yet? I applied for BLS at Bham too.
Reply 16
Original post by gbSP
hey, have you heard anything yet? I applied for BLS at Bham too.

I got an invite to a video interview for PLS Birmingham a couple days ago, I believe they received a crazy amount of applications for the Birmingham office so I think it's taking them a long while to get through them all! You should be hearing back soon though ^^
Reply 17
Original post by karinny
I got an invite to a video interview for PLS Birmingham a couple days ago, I believe they received a crazy amount of applications for the Birmingham office so I think it's taking them a long while to get through them all! You should be hearing back soon though ^^

well done, hope you smash it! I got an email about that a few weeks ago and didn't know if anyone had received a VI offer for BLS yet - thank you though and good luck :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by karinny

congrats! What kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 19
Original post by zar569*
congrats! What kind of questions did they ask?

Thank you! I haven’t done the interview yet so I can’t give much insight, sorry! But I believe they ask a lot of competency questions :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending