The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Has anyone got the offer of data science from UCL and LSE

None from LSE sadly. Apparently, someone got rejected on the tracker and someone on the other Data Science thread claimed they knew someone that got an offer. Idk about UCL. GL tho!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

yes, I've received an offer from both :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by waania
yes, I've received an offer from both :smile:

what did you write in ps?
Reply 4
Original post by pop7865
what did you write in ps?

So I linked data science to my a-level subjects (maths, chem physics) and then I wrote about different online courses I'd done and statistical books I'd read and what I learnt from them and how I applied it to other things. I mentioned relevant extra-curricular like maths competitions, work experience and my EPQ. And I ended my statement with some non-relevant activities like sports and school groups.
Have you also applied?
Reply 5
Original post by waania
So I linked data science to my a-level subjects (maths, chem physics) and then I wrote about different online courses I'd done and statistical books I'd read and what I learnt from them and how I applied it to other things. I mentioned relevant extra-curricular like maths competitions, work experience and my EPQ. And I ended my statement with some non-relevant activities like sports and school groups.
Have you also applied?

Yes, I applied on mid jan. Thanks for sharing. I wrote my past projects in data science ,R language and statistics course taken at another uni (and that’s all, without any activities). Still waiting for reply.
Reply 6
Original post by pop7865
Yes, I applied on mid jan. Thanks for sharing. I wrote my past projects in data science ,R language and statistics course taken at another uni (and that’s all, without any activities). Still waiting for reply.

Are you transferring from another university?
Reply 7
Original post by Tsitsi78
Are you transferring from another university?

No. But I apply with ahcieved grades.
Reply 8
Original post by pop7865

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 9
Original post by waania
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

3A*A international
Reply 10
Original post by pop7865
3A*A international

I mean your stats are good
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending