The Student Room Group

???

Can a university give a offer/rejection in the Easter holidays or would it be after ?
Original post by Zobia khan
Can a university give a offer/rejection in the Easter holidays or would it be after ?

Very unlikely unless it is a decision already sent to UCAS which was delayed. Admissions staff will be on leave until at least Tuesday.

Looks like you are in the same boat as me. Just waiting for a response. Its horrible. Im up until 4am just overthinking lol
Reply 3
Original post by Generic Male 2.0
Looks like you are in the same boat as me. Just waiting for a response. Its horrible. Im up until 4am just overthinking lol

Yep hopefully we both get an offer from the uni we want it from . The wait is killing me istg
Yep hopefully we both get an offer from the uni we want it from . The wait is killing me istg

What did you apply for and where? I have applied for Paramedic Science and each university can get over 1000 applicants and there is only 30 places. So that gives me a 3% chance of getting on the course. That fact makes me extra nervous, it is super hard course to get in to. My interview was not good but it was not really bad either.
Reply 5
What did you apply for and where? I have applied for Paramedic Science and each university can get over 1000 applicants and there is only 30 places. So that gives me a 3% chance of getting on the course. That fact makes me extra nervous, it is super hard course to get in to. My interview was not good but it was not really bad either.

I applied for diagnostic radiography. I’m waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam , London city uni and St. George’s. I just wanna get into London city tbh that’s the one I really want . My interview was okay too I guess . Hopefully we both get in < 3
I applied for diagnostic radiography. I’m waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam , London city uni and St. George’s. I just wanna get into London city tbh that’s the one I really want . My interview was okay too I guess . Hopefully we both get in < 3

OMG how stressful is it. Some times i sit up until 4am just thinking about everything and nothing. We will get in 100% god knows it!
Reply 7
OMG how stressful is it. Some times i sit up until 4am just thinking about everything and nothing. We will get in 100% god knows it!

I beg god every single night and sometimes cry even lol🤡. Yeah hopefully we do we better istggg
Even Uni staff are allowed Bank Holidays - so they wont be at their desks until at least Tuesday, and many Uni tack on extra days.

As for offers/rejections - all Unis are being cautious about final numbers as they know that A level / BTEC etc grades will be higher this year because of CAGs and they dont want to overshoot. They are all waiting to see how many of their existing offers go Firm or decline their offers, and will make further offers as this happens. The Uni's deadline for making offers is 20 May and its likely that many decision will be made at the last minute. There are thousands of people still waiting, and yes it could go either way, but there is nothing you can do apart from just hang on in there.
Reply 9

I feel your pain. I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at 4 other Unis, one was a straight rejection (😩) they said they had an insane amount of applicants.
My favourite choice said we would hear back 2 weeks ago but no one who applied has heard anything so don’t get stressed (easier said than done lol)
I’ve been refreshing my UCAS constantly for no reason because they said offers would come out then. Even though I know I’ll get an email immediately if anything changes.
Hopefully we’re all worrying for nothing and we’ll get our places ❤️
Original post by Alwinn45
I feel your pain. I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at 4 other Unis, one was a straight rejection (😩) they said they had an insane amount of applicants.
My favourite choice said we would hear back 2 weeks ago but no one who applied has heard anything so don’t get stressed (easier said than done lol)
I’ve been refreshing my UCAS constantly for no reason because they said offers would come out then. Even though I know I’ll get an email immediately if anything changes.
Hopefully we’re all worrying for nothing and we’ll get our places ❤️

OMG yep hopefully and yeah I’ll pm you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending