The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mcnuggetsxoxo
hello there, I had my interview on 25th and I still haven't received an offer/rejection? has anyone else from around those dates receive any kind of reply? I have tried contacting the admissions but they haven't gotten back to me

25th of march i mean
Original post by Anonymous
my interview was at the 23rd too they said we will hear back after April 15 ... where are u from?

hey.. yeah people who gave theirs on the 23rd of this month were told 15th
maybe after this date it’ll be for those who gave it on 25th
Original post by reem2589
Hey!! i’m from the UAE and got my interview offer yesterday! i’m really nervous but i heard it’s really friendly and as long as you answer with passion you’re good since all the questions are basic (why medicine why rcsi what are ur hobbies how will u settle in ireland). I’m just scared of the rumors i heard that there might be bias toward the irish people regarding grades but i’m not sure that’s just what i read on another post

Hey, I’ve met a 5th year from the dublin campus and he told me that he has no issues with racism and anything of that sort
(edited 3 years ago)
25th of march i mean

hey... all of us will hear after April 15th. and for those saying it takes about a week this is a luck thing for example all interviewed applicants will get a reply after April 15. which means if did urs in 23 or 25th of march its gonna take 3 week to hear back. if u did it in April 12, you will probably hear after April 15 too, so the wait will be shorter since the interview wasn't done earlier. there is no rule that you hear after a week or more, it depends on when u did it correspondent to when the admissions get back to applicants.
hello there, I had my interview on 25th and I still haven't received an offer/rejection? has anyone else from around those dates receive any kind of reply? I have tried contacting the admissions but they haven't gotten back to me

same I think someone said above they will be in contact after april 15
did anyone hear back post interview?
Original post by user188492774
did anyone hear back post interview?

not yet :frown: my anxiety is just through the roof every passing day
not yet :frown: my anxiety is just through the roof every passing day

omg same!!!!
hi, i just gave my interview, any updates for those who gave before today. how long before y’all got your offer/rejection letters?
hey guys! just received my offer! good luck to the rest!!!

Omg congratulations!! When was your interview?

when was your interview? congratulations btw:smile:
o

congratulations!!!! when did your interview take place??
I just got my offer from RCSI too! My interview was on the 29th.
I just got my offer from RCSI too! My interview was on the 29th.

congratulations to you tooo!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
I just got my offer too! Anyone planning to accept it? if so where is everyone from ? congrats:smile:
I just got my offer im so happy !!! my interview was on the 25th of March
congrats to those who got offers! I did not hear back yet should I be worried? I did my interview on the 23rd
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by user188492774
congrats to those who got offers! I did not hear back yet should I be worried? I did my interview on the 23rd

please dont be! they may take a lil time to reply back to everyone, if you feel like you arent getting any reply in a few days contact the admissions team, as of now please dont get worried!!
please dont be! they may take a lil time to reply back to everyone, if you feel like you arent getting any reply in a few days contact the admissions team, as of now please dont get worried!!

omg thank you I just feel like I’m the only one who hasn’t heard back it’s like I’m not good enough for this but thank you very much for you kind words I guess I just have to wait and hope🙏🏼

Latest

Trending

Trending