The Student Room Group

Road ahead closed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IWMTom
Ignore anyone in this thread who has said there are penalty points or fines associated with what you've done. They're clueless.

All I said was it depends on if the road has traffic cameras installed like they do for road works
Reply 21
Original post by IWMTom
Ignore anyone in this thread who has said there are penalty points or fines associated with what you've done. They're clueless.

So there is no issues if i been driven that part of the road shown on the map even if at the junction was signs that road ahead is closed? Thanks
Original post by Vfaust
So there is no issues if i been driven that part of the road shown on the map even if at the junction was signs that road ahead is closed? Thanks

Like I said, no
Reply 23
Original post by spanker
Like I said, no

Thanks again. Honestly just took a tram and had a walk myself entire road. There are still cars driving through the road.

The first sign said "no through the road, access only" which o believe that there is access to industrial estates.
Reply 24
Original post by Iasona
All I said was it depends on if the road has traffic cameras installed like they do for road works

Absolutely irrelevant.
Original post by Vfaust

No.
You only need to obey the round signs.

road ahead closed is a rectangular sign - you can drive past it and see what happens, that's not breaking the law... but don't be surprised if the road ahead actually is closed - though it might not be.
Reply 26
Original post by Joinedup
You only need to obey the round signs.

road ahead closed is a rectangular sign - you can drive past it and see what happens, that's not breaking the law... but don't be surprised if the road ahead actually is closed - though it might not be.

Thanks a lot for comment. I started to worry that i could get points and fines that i have driven that road.

Quick Reply

Latest