The Student Room Group

Can I still be accepted into my chosen university if my final grades are too low?

I applied to Bournemouth University for an English course with the entry requirements at BCC. However I'm worried that I won't get the C in biology as I'm currently predicted a D. Even if I do get a D in biology will I still be accepted? After all, Biology is a very different subject to English.
Sometimes, if there’s space, people who’ve only just missed their offer will be accepted.
However that is very rare, especially when you have the extra people with unconditional offers who left school last year and have been on a gap year or deferred
Original post by Kawaiipineapple
I applied to Bournemouth University for an English course with the entry requirements at BCC. However I'm worried that I won't get the C in biology as I'm currently predicted a D. Even if I do get a D in biology will I still be accepted? After all, Biology is a very different subject to English.

It is up to the university whether they will accept you and that depends on the number of spaces still left. I practice, most universities will accept you with 1 dropped grade but nobody can confirm that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending