The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Msc Worcester University 2021/22

Anyone applying for 2021/22?
Have you been accepted yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I've just applied via Ucas (a bit late) but I’m waiting to hear for an interview:smile:
Reply 2
Hi! I have applied. I had my interview a few weeks back and I’ve been offered a place! So excited!
Reply 3
Original post by sfu
Hi,

I've just applied via Ucas (a bit late) but I’m waiting to hear for an interview:smile:

Hey have you heard anything back? I sent mine of yesterday
Reply 4
Original post by f88
Hi! I have applied. I had my interview a few weeks back and I’ve been offered a place! So excited!

That’s amazing!!!
If you dont mind could you share the questions they asked at the interview? Where they generic or specific?
Reply 5
What type of interview it was? Please guide us..
Reply 6
So they’ll email you with the layout of the interview - there’s a few parts to it.

There’s a group discussion with other applicants, some MMI scenarios, your own interview panel and then i was asked to prepare a presentation on a topic of their choice! It was really laid back and the staff were lovely! Good luck!
Reply 7
i’m worried i submitted my application far too late :frown: 1 and a half weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything back yet 😖 I wonder if they have already chosen their applicants for this year
Reply 8
I think interviews are still going ahead as I know somebody with one at the end of April!
Reply 9
Original post by zen2
Hey have you heard anything back? I sent mine of yesterday

Hi!

Yes I heard back from them and I have an interview in May! Hopefully they will get back to you soon!
Reply 10
Original post by f88
So they’ll email you with the layout of the interview - there’s a few parts to it.

There’s a group discussion with other applicants, some MMI scenarios, your own interview panel and then i was asked to prepare a presentation on a topic of their choice! It was really laid back and the staff were lovely! Good luck!

I’m a bit nervous for the group discussion and MMI scenario section. How did you prepare? Have you got any tips/pointers you could share?
Reply 11
Original post by sfu
Hi!

Yes I heard back from them and I have an interview in May! Hopefully they will get back to you soon!

The only thing I have heard from them is to send off some documents of gcse certificates and fill out some health and safety forms 3 days ago. But I still haven’t received any formal email regarding an interview or anything like that 😭
Reply 12
Original post by sfu
I’m a bit nervous for the group discussion and MMI scenario section. How did you prepare? Have you got any tips/pointers you could share?

I brushed up using some practise MMI scenarios I found online. For the group discussion I just made sure I spoke when I had something to add to the conversation and tried to make sure everyone was included! The staff are lovely and friendly so try not to get too nervous (easier said than done but they’ll help you relax once you get chatting!)
Hey there, is it too late to apply for 2021/2022? if it is then when do i have to apply by for 2022/2023 entry?
Reply 14
Before they give you a date for an interview... do they send u an email requesting documents like transcripts? Is that a good sign? How long after you received this email did u receive an interview date?
Reply 15
[QUOTE=zen2;94939068

Original post by zen2
The only thing I have heard from them is to send off some documents of gcse certificates and fill out some health and safety forms 3 days ago. But I still haven’t received any formal email regarding an interview or anything like that 😭

anyone??
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by f88
I brushed up using some practise MMI scenarios I found online. For the group discussion I just made sure I spoke when I had something to add to the conversation and tried to make sure everyone was included! The staff are lovely and friendly so try not to get too nervous (easier said than done but they’ll help you relax once you get chatting!)

Before they give you a date for an interview... do they send u an email requesting documents like transcripts? Is that a good sign? How long after you received this email did u receive an interview date?
Reply 17
Original post by sfu

Reply 18
Original post by zen2

Yes the did for me - I’m not sure how long afterwards it was sorry.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by f88

Please can you share some guidance about the interview... how many people was there in a group? is it like likely that every one is being compared...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending