Scroll to see replies

Original post by studyingpeach
to do:
logarithms mixed exercise
straight lines mixed exercise
circles mixed exercise
AS breadth in biology 2018 paper

good luck!! :hugs:
I've honestly been struggling with procrastination for the past few days :frown: Going to do some exercise to freshen up and keep my to do list short so it's manageable :boring:
-AS biology 2018 paper
-paper analysis
I've honestly been struggling with procrastination for the past few days :frown: Going to do some exercise to freshen up and keep my to do list short so it's manageable :boring:
-AS biology 2018 paper
-paper analysis

same, I can barely get through 2 tasks a day... i think we're at the point where we can say we're mentally exhausted. one last push and before we know it summer will arrive!!!! :smile:
also you reminded me to work out so I'm going to do that after reviewing my psych notes :thumbsup:
alsooo, are you being tested on all content (y12 + y13)?
Original post by starrystudy
same, I can barely get through 2 tasks a day... i think we're at the point where we can say we're mentally exhausted. one last push and before we know it summer will arrive!!!! :smile:
also you reminded me to work out so I'm going to do that after reviewing my psych notes :thumbsup:
alsooo, are you being tested on all content (y12 + y13)?

yeah, it's definitely catching up to us! I think it's best to set a realistic amount to do each day so we can build momentum and hopefully increase the number of tasks/our efficiency?
some subjects are different to others but we're not being tested on every single topic, more so a mix of certain topics from y12 and y13
(well done for working out! :tongue:)
@iamthicccccc1405 i s t h i s y o u?
to do:
-bio analysis (this is taking me SO LONG AHHHHH)
-chem organic paper
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by The Quotearian

nope
Original post by The Quotearian

No, why?
Who's you?
yeah, it's definitely catching up to us! I think it's best to set a realistic amount to do each day so we can build momentum and hopefully increase the number of tasks/our efficiency?
some subjects are different to others but we're not being tested on every single topic, more so a mix of certain topics from y12 and y13
(well done for working out! :tongue:)

i'm going to start doing this!! I defo think i'm setting myself an unrealistic number of tasks per day, I never actually get to finish them all :lol:
ahh same!! i'm glad we're not getting tested on everything, but i still think it's a lot considering we just finished mocks!
good luck with your tasks today :tongue: x
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
No, why?
Who's you?

Are, honey. Who are you is the correct term. I am The Quotearian.
i'm going to start doing this!! I defo think i'm setting myself an unrealistic number of tasks per day, I never actually get to finish them all :lol:
ahh same!! i'm glad we're not getting tested on everything, but i still think it's a lot considering we just finished mocks!
good luck with your tasks today :tongue: x

yep, it's a great feeling to have actually finished all my tasks for once!
feel free to tag me/send a reply if it seems like I've slacked off! I don't mind doing the same for you - trying to get myself to study is a bit of a struggle since we just finished mocks but I'm sure we'll both pull through :wink:
hope your tasks went well x (and don't beat yourself up too much if you didn't get enough done :heart: )
yep, it's a great feeling to have actually finished all my tasks for once!
feel free to tag me/send a reply if it seems like I've slacked off! I don't mind doing the same for you - trying to get myself to study is a bit of a struggle since we just finished mocks but I'm sure we'll both pull through :wink:
hope your tasks went well x (and don't beat yourself up too much if you didn't get enough done :heart: )

that's a great idea!! that way we can hold each other accountable and hopefully motivate each other to do more work. Yes please, I'd love that :biggrin:
i managed to complete around 75% of my tasks yesterday - which isn't too bad but it creates quite a bit of backlog!! you too ahh :hugs: x
Hii how have you been today? :cube: xx
yep :biggrin: I got a bit of work done yesterday but proceeded to get very distracted so I guess we'll start today then haha

that's a great idea!! that way we can hold each other accountable and hopefully motivate each other to do more work. Yes please, I'd love that :biggrin:
i managed to complete around 75% of my tasks yesterday - which isn't too bad but it creates quite a bit of backlog!! you too ahh :hugs: x

Hii how have you been today? :cube: xx
starting with plant transport flashcards
starting with plant transport flashcards

5 min break
starting plant transport flashcards again, hopefully finishing them off and reviewing aftewards
starting plant transport flashcards again, hopefully finishing them off and reviewing aftewards

good luck! :hugs: x
good luck! :hugs: x

thanks! :heart:

had lunch + finished plant transport, going to have a 5 minute break and move onto transport in animals

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending