The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing you've done while under the influence?

Scroll to see replies

I almost hit another car, and had a few near miss collisions whilst practice driving as a learner under the influence of cannabis. I learned a valuable lesson: NEVER drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol!
Original post by CletusPotter
I almost hit another car, and had a few near miss collisions whilst practice driving as a learner under the influence of cannabis. I learned a valuable lesson: NEVER drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol!

oml.
Almost severed my MCL..
All of my most bizarre stunts were committed before UK firearms laws toughened up and we put cameras everywhere :tongue:
Original post by suckurmarj
oml.

Yeah in hindsight I was pretty stupid back then! I was lucky not to have been arrested for those shenanigans!
Probably a tie between contacting a friend who I hadn't talked to recently with a very soppy tone and pissing into a jug to wake up the next morning to discover that the piss had disappeared. Who knows where it went...
Original post by Cryoraptor
Probably a tie between contacting a friend who I hadn't talked to recently with a very soppy tone and pissing into a jug to wake up the next morning to discover that the piss had disappeared. Who knows where it went...

Someone had a midnight dry throat.
Original post by sunny.side.up
Can be drugs or alcohol.

sexual things
Nothing too crazy. Was at a pub on Xmas day a few years back. Got p*ssed and started shouting at a toilet, telling it to shut up cos it was being too loud after I flushed it. Also high fived a wall for some reason. Told everyone in the pub I loved them.

Yay alcohol 🙃
Kissed a cousin.

You probably drank it given that you pissed into a jug. What a fool!

Yes, never!!

Original post by spanker
Almost severed my MCL..

How did you do that?

Was there anyone else with you?

Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Nothing too crazy. Was at a pub on Xmas day a few years back. Got p*ssed and started shouting at a toilet, telling it to shut up cos it was being too loud after I flushed it. Also high fived a wall for some reason. Told everyone in the pub I loved them.

Yay alcohol 🙃

:lol:
Original post by Evelynmist
Kissed a cousin.

What was that like?
I don't think that I could say without my post being taken down. Put it this way, it's the reason why I don't drink.
Original post by sunny.side.up
What was that like?

I was high as a kite and I do not remember.
Well, that’s like 90% of my life so it’s past me but some people think that it’s their moral duty to remind me of that thing.
Original post by glassalice
I don't think that I could say without my post being taken down. Put it this way, it's the reason why I don't drink.

Ok. :lol:
Playing cricket with glass bottles in the corridor of university halls proceeded by shooting each other with air pistols loaded with metal pellets.

Buckfast, never again.
Original post by spanker
Someone had a midnight dry throat.

You probably drank it given that you pissed into a jug. What a fool!

I highly doubt it. It wasn't the first time my piss ended up in a jug considering I went through a phase of staying up well into the early hours of the morning and it was too late to use the toilet, so I'd go in the jug and then either chuck it out the window or pour it down the toilet in the morning. I concluded that since there was a missing piece in my memory between pissing and blacking out on my bed, I decided to chuck it out there and then and the rain overnight washed all traces away; when I was in the habit of it it was the middle of the summer and Kentish summers are sub-meditteranean, so overnight rain is very unlikely and there would often be a leftover stain that lasted a couple days on the conservatory roof. This happened not too long ago during March so rain is frequent and being drunk I had no idea if it was raining or not.

The jug I'm talking about was the kind of cylindrical jug that is not easy to drink out of at the best of times. In a very drunkened state I'm sure I would have left a lot of mess for me to discover in the morning, which wasn't there. That was the confusing part; there was absolutely no evidence of anything. No spillages, no stains, nothing.

Besides, at some point in the night I threw up, so I wouldn't have wanted anything to go in and I would have actively been encouraging things to come out. I also just don't see myself drinking piss. It's not something I've ever considered or would ever do sober, and my drunk self is surprisingly very self-disciplined and while drunk my thoughts actually become a lot purer than when I'm sober and I don't get any weird impulses. The other occasion I mentioned was something I'd actively been thinking about for a while beforehand, and something I definitely would have done sober. So it's just not something that would have happened especially with no evidence.

Also, wouldn't I have tasted it on my breath? I very much tasted the leftover whisky and puke the next morning..

Was there anyone else with you?

Nope, this wasn't too long ago and was during lockdown.
Original post by Evelynmist
I was high as a kite and I do not remember.
Well, that’s like 90% of my life so it’s past me but some people think that it’s their moral duty to remind me of that thing.

Did your cousin kiss you back?
i took my pants off and told a cop that someone rapped me, not proud of it, but we took some lsd and it was a night

Quick Reply

Latest