The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

U cant unless u get rlly well educated and get a good job yourself

altho it's unlikely since you are a gold digger and these ppl still have morals
Be beautiful and very VERY feminine. Be nurturing and kind. Do NOT be problematic and sassy/rude/*****y. Have a good fashion sense (don’t dress in revealing clothes but look classy). For the top men, they do not care about how rich you are or what education you have. But at least have common sense and gcse passes. The top men want women with all those qualities I listen above and they want a good mother for their children. That’s how you attract top quality men. I know it’s harsh, but that’s just the way it is. Disclaimer: not ALL top men think like this but most of them do.
1) Get lucky
or:
2) Manipulate lots and lots of people
(edited 3 years ago)
I'll hook u up with the matchmakers ik :troll:
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

you can’t just get with a man for his money😂 you’re 15 you’re still really really young so what are you going to do when you speak to someone you really really like but you realise they’re not rich ?? why don’t you get yourself to that point instead of needing a man to do it for you 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Or, you could just work/study hard, get a good job and if you're successful enough you could become a multi-millionaire. But you shouldn't marry someone because of their wealth, your still young to be considering this factor.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by charnlaye
you can’t just get with a man for his money😂 you’re 15 you’re still really really young so what are you going to do when you speak to someone you really really like but you realise they’re not rich ?? why don’t you get yourself to that point instead of needing a man to do it for you 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

saying this, if you really want new expensive things, i’m sure there’s a sugar daddy out there who would be HAPPY to send you money for a bit of attention 🤣
I doubt many rich men want women from the working class to be honest with ya, they have a lot better options out there.

Do not give advice to a gold-digger.
Do you think rich kids don't get specifically warned by their parents about people with these motives? :tongue:
Cinderella and any similar stories....are just stories😅
Best way is to make a career for yourself, maybe get to be a millionaire in your own right!
Imagine doing ‘anything’ for his millions🥶
go to a yoony like Exeter or St Andrews... they are rammed with suitable chaps for you :yep:

Go to top unis.
Be beautiful and very VERY feminine. Be nurturing and kind. Do NOT be problematic and sassy/rude/*****y. Have a good fashion sense (don’t dress in revealing clothes but look classy). For the top men, they do not care about how rich you are or what education you have. But at least have common sense and gcse passes. The top men want women with all those qualities I listen above and they want a good mother for their children. That’s how you attract top quality men. I know it’s harsh, but that’s just the way it is. Disclaimer: not ALL top men think like this but most of them do.

thank you so much! I’ll keep this all in mind :smile:
Original post by charnlaye

Girls are biologically inclined to have a male protector so... also I don’t want some broke ass man if I liked someone and I found out they were broke afterwards I’m sorry but that would be a turn off. I don’t care if this makes me a ‘gold digger’, I am physically attractive and that’s what I can give to the person, whilst they can give me wealth, status and money :smile: I’m sorry I’m honest and say what I actually want and not a liar lol
Original post by kitapizza28
Or, you could just work/study hard, get a good job and if you're successful enough you could become a multi-millionaire. But you shouldn't marry someone because of their wealth, your still young to be considering this factor.

Um people like me are bred poor and stay poor and I will be poor unless I marry out, thanks for the suggestion tho x
Original post by sufys12
Do not give advice to a gold-digger.

There’s nothing wrong with being a gold digger, it’s called human NATURE
Cinderella and any similar stories....are just stories😅
Best way is to make a career for yourself, maybe get to be a millionaire in your own right!
Imagine doing ‘anything’ for his millions🥶

It’s extremely difficult and very rare for a underclass person like me to become a millionaire, unless I wait like 25 years building something until I’m like 40 which is no time to enjoy life. I want to be young, pretty and rich enjoying life when I’m in my late teens, 20s and early 30s, maybe with one kid and a rich husband.
The most I’m going to do is go to uni to get a good rep and experience and work in an industry where rich people are around somehow (I’m doing my GCSE’s next year and I’m predicted 6s and 7s)
Original post by the bear
go to a yoony like Exeter or St Andrews... they are rammed with suitable chaps for you :yep:

Original post by Wired_1800
Go to top unis.

Thank you both I’ll keep that in mind

Latest

Trending

Trending