The Student Room Group

finding a study buddy for a level maths biology and chemistry

I am looking for a study buddy who studies a level maths biology and chemistry, I believe that it can really help me with my studies as I am struggling a bit myself if anyone is interested please reply :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - I am studying maths, biology, chemistry, and physics so would be willing to help since I am revising for exams currently
Reply 2
Original post by EmilyBuranasiri
I am looking for a study buddy who studies a level maths biology and chemistry, I believe that it can really help me with my studies as I am struggling a bit myself if anyone is interested please reply :smile:

Same I am studying those subjects too so will be willing to help. Are you in year 12?
Reply 3
Original post by epic08
Same I am studying those subjects too so will be willing to help. Are you in year 12?

yes I am, are you in the same year too?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
yes I am, are you in the same year too?

Yes I am in year 12 studying Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Geography.

Do you want to study together?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by epic08
Yes I am in year 12 studying Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Geography.

Do you want to study together?

yes sure, do you have skype? zoom is fine as well
(edited 3 years ago)
hiyaa, i'm in y12 studying biology, chemistry and maths. Which exam boards are you guys doingg?
I'm resitting, so I'm doing my exams right now. If y'all need help, just PM me with any questions :smile:
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
I'm resitting, so I'm doing my exams right now. If y'all need help, just PM me with any questions :smile:

how are you revising your subjects?
Original post by limitlesspuffy
how are you revising your subjects?

I have 2 weeks till my next set of exams, so 1 week is notes for the weaker topics and the 2nd week is questions for all the topics coming up.

Obviously this year is different to other years of exams so my strategy is different
Reply 10
hiyaa, i'm in y12 studying biology, chemistry and maths. Which exam boards are you guys doingg?

im doing ocr for the sciences and edexel for maths
im doing ocr for the sciences and edexel for maths

i'm doing ocr for biology and edexcel for maths as well but I'm doing aqa chemistry

shall we make a snap group with all of us in it so we can share revision tips and stuff?
anyone want to put together a study group for a level biology? for those sitting this year
Original post by mch2021
anyone want to put together a study group for a level biology? for those sitting this year

:yy: What exam board are you doing?
Original post by Bookworm_88
:yy: What exam board are you doing?

AQA how about you ?
Original post by mch2021
AQA how about you ?

Same! :five:
Original post by Bookworm_88
Same! :five:

Perfect! how do you want to go about this, should we do zoom sessions or just give each other study tips / helps via pm? I don't know how these study groups work but I saw it and think its a good idea lol!
Original post by mch2021
Perfect! how do you want to go about this, should we do zoom sessions or just give each other study tips / helps via pm? I don't know how these study groups work but I saw it and think its a good idea lol!

I mean it depends what you want to get out of it? I just joined for fun :tongue:
Yeah it could be done via pms or perhaps insta etc.
i'm doing ocr for biology and edexcel for maths as well but I'm doing aqa chemistry

shall we make a snap group with all of us in it so we can share revision tips and stuff?

I'm doing AQA for chem and bio, and edexcel for maths
Reply 19

yes that would be great

Quick Reply

Latest