The Student Room Group

KPMG audit apprenticeship

I got into the final stage of the KPMG audit apprenticeship - the virtual assessment centre, but I'm still waiting for details. Can anyone provide me with details on how this works etc, as I know it consists of an interview and I'm not confident in those areas. Thanks!
Original post by diyaaa27
I got into the final stage of the KPMG audit apprenticeship - the virtual assessment centre, but I'm still waiting for details. Can anyone provide me with details on how this works etc, as I know it consists of an interview and I'm not confident in those areas. Thanks!

Well done on getting onto the final stage! How long did it take for you to hear the outcome after doing the inductive reasoning stage? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Dan Silverman
Well done on getting onto the final stage! How long did it take for you to hear the outcome after doing the inductive reasoning stage? Thanks

Thank you so much! It took around five days from the day I submitted it, but this may be because it was bank holiday weekend
Thank you so much! It took around five days from the day I submitted it, but this may be because it was bank holiday weekend

That's much quicker than it took me - I'm still waiting on the outcome of that and it's nearly been a month. Where did you apply to?
Reply 4
They did mention that they have a great amount of apprenticeship applications so perhaps its to do with that, or the location- I applied to the audit one but i’m thinking of transferring to tax and law.
Reply 5
Hi I’m still waiting to do my inductive reasoning assessment can you tell me about the format of the test and how best to prepare for it
Reply 6
Original post by Eawolola
Hi I’m still waiting to do my inductive reasoning assessment can you tell me about the format of the test and how best to prepare for it

Of course! make sure you do the practice test provided and ensure you also use external sources (search your own ones). Keep a look out for direction of arrows, patterns and colours
Reply 7
Of course! make sure you do the practice test provided and ensure you also use external sources (search your own ones). Keep a look out for direction of arrows, patterns and colours

Thanks for this. I was wondering if the test was split into different individual tests, like numerical and then situational judgment or if it was one test, including everything in a 40-60 minute time frame.
Reply 8
just one test! a bit similar to verbal reasoning

Thanks for this. I was wondering if the test was split into different individual tests, like numerical and then situational judgment or if it was one test, including everything in a 40-60 minute time frame.
Reply 9
just one test! a bit similar to verbal reasoning

Thank you so much for this. Congratulations for getting to the final stage, I wish you all the best.
Reply 10
Thank you so much for this. Congratulations for getting to the final stage, I wish you all the best.

Thank you so much! I hope you get to the final stage too!
Reply 11
question regarding this- what uni is kpmg’s audit apprenticeship tied to??
I think it’s all done independently through Kaplan but I’m not too sure.
I think it’s all done independently through Kaplan but I’m not too sure.

question regarding this- what uni is kpmg’s audit apprenticeship tied to??

no university and they use BPP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending