The Student Room Group

Just started selling TSKR merch

I put together a “care package” for people to buy that includes the gear I usually wear on stage including

. A white T shirt
. A grey T shirt
. Grey long sleeve shirt
. Signature old school hat
. Signature sunglasses
. Signature bracelets and necklace
. Timex watch
. And the signature cologne
I’m thinking of including converse and ripped jeans seeing as I always wear them when I preform but I haven’t decided yet. So far the entire thing is selling for $20 (I’m trying to keep it relatively cheap so it is widely available) the products are not yet for sale anywhere else other than canton Ohio and in my home neighborhood but I have already made $500 dollars. Hoping to mass produce soon

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have to admit it’s not much but people are willing to buy stuff to make themselves look like a rapper or dj😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Is that a good lmao or a bad one😂
sorry, who even are you?
Reply 4
Original post by yxung.mxney
sorry, who even are you?

I’m TSKR an American rapper/singer/dj/lyricist/sometimes ghost writer.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
What do you mean mass produce? I guarantee you're picking it all up at the local general store, you're not producing any of it.
Original post by TSKR
I’m TSKR an American rapper/singer/dj/lyricist/sometimes ghost writer.

never heard of you luv, soz x
Reply 7
Original post by Foxehh
What do you mean mass produce? I guarantee you're picking it all up at the local general store, you're not producing any of it.

Yes but but mass production I mean selling on a wider basses such as Amazon which is a popular selling platform.
Does anyone want to buy Rufus The Red merch?
It includes your very own Rufus, 5 guns, a large Rufus flag and a tank of your choice.
Reply 9
Original post by Rufus the red
It includes your very own Rufus, 5 guns, a large Rufus flag and a tank of your choice.

Dude I’m actually being serious.
where can i listen to ur music
im intrigued
I'm so sorry but this is the cringiest thing I have seen today.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
I’m not joking.
Reply 13
Original post by TSKR
Yes but but mass production I mean selling on a wider basses such as Amazon which is a popular selling platform.

Thats not what mass production is. You're simply buying things and reselling them, probably losing money in the process because theres no way all that stuff costs a mere 20 bucks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by yxung.mxney
where can i listen to ur music
im intrigued

Maybe on YouTube? I only do performances in my neighborhood and I attended some rap battles idk if someone recorded and uploaded? If not I’ll upload something for you.
Reply 15
Original post by Vapordave
I'm so sorry but this is the cringiest thing I have seen today.

It’s fine I’m just excited about all this.
lolll this is probs all 🧢
Original post by TSKR
Dude I’m actually being serious.

But it's hard to take you as if you are.
Reply 18
Original post by Foxehh
Thats not what mass production is. You're simply buying things and reselling them, probably losing money in the process because theres no way all that stuff costs a mere 20 bucks.

It’s 20 bucks I’m keeping it cheep so more people are inclined to buy.
Original post by Rufus the red

i want 7 please :h:

Latest