The Student Room Group

OCR Computer Science Study Materials

If you are studying OCR A Level Computer Science, please PM me for resources that I have. They include:
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

These were study resources given to me by my old teacher but it is the wrong exam board so I'm just going to freely give them away
I'm doing AQA so I don't really need these, but if anyone has the AQA version of the ZigZag course companion or revision guide or technical topics PLEASE PM ME AS WELL!!
I can also provide other A levels AQA sciences, Edexcel Maths and potentially Edexcel Geography
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by SharingIsCaring2
If you are studying OCR A Level Computer Science, please PM me for resources that I have. They include:
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

These were study resources given to me by my old teacher but it is the wrong exam board so I'm just going to freely give them away
I'm doing AQA so I don't really need these, but if anyone has the AQA version of the ZigZag course companion or revision guide or technical topics PLEASE PM ME AS WELL!!
I can also provide other A levels AQA sciences, Edexcel Maths and potentially Edexcel Geography

Hi,

do you still have these, im falling really behind already. (im in year 12). aything would be a real help.

Thanks, Rohan
Reply 2
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

im such a pain, im sorry.
my account is less than 3 days old so i cant respond to pm messages.

the link you sent is invalied!

sorry and thankyou again
-Rohan
Reply 3
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

eeek the new one didnt work either.

ooop :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by rp498
eeek the new one didnt work either.

ooop :frown:

it still gives the same message,
No problem though, its alright, ill find some other resources.

Thanks for trying though!
Reply 5
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

hi, do you still have these?
Reply 6
Do you still have a link to share OCR CS resources?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending