The Student Room Group

Two different reply dates on UCAS?

In the corner on UCAS, it says the deadline to reply to my offers is the 10 June. However, when I go onto the letter of the last offer I received (I have all 5), it says at the top that action is need by May 5. Which one is the correct date, or do I have to reply earlier to that particular university?
It’s June 10th, the date was updated recently (about a month ago I think). I suspect that letter predates the change and so is out of date
The Jan deadline date was put back 2 weeks, and Unis needed more time to process the extra applications, so the Firm/Insurance date was put back to 10 June. Obviously there are 'old' publications/websites that are still showing the previous date.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
The Jan deadline date was put back 2 weeks, and Unis needed more time to process the extra applications, so the Firm/Insurance date was put back to 10 June. Obviously there are 'old' publications/websites that are still showing the previous date.

Original post by WantBeAnonymous
It’s June 10th, the date was updated recently (about a month ago I think). I suspect that letter predates the change and so is out of date

Ok that's great thanks, it's nice to have some extra time to decide! Although it is strange that UCAS never emailed about the date being put back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending