The Student Room Group

Show some love for ENGLAND

Scroll to see replies

:awesome::dance:
:heart:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
RULE britannia!! Best country in the world!

:yes:
:banana:
Reply 24
I love England the best country
:hugs:
Reply 26
Honestly this thread is a lot more positive than I expected it to be??? :colone:
XDDDD
Original post by love 9
I love England the best country

yes... its a country.. obviously...... (not)
Original post by Flors
Honestly this thread is a lot more positive than I expected it to be??? :colone:

yeah, same, haha
Original post by Flors

What do you mean?
As much as I am unashamed of being English, I do not see the point of this thread. We should all feel proud of our countries, no matter where we originated from.
Reply 32
What do you mean?

I kinda clicked on the title expecting for someone to start saying something really nationalistic and anti-immigrant and probably a little bit of racism in there as well. But just pleasantly surprised :smile:
Original post by Flors
I kinda clicked on the title expecting for someone to start saying something really nationalistic and anti-immigrant and probably a little bit of racism in there as well. But just pleasantly surprised :smile:

Yeah. Just a peaceful post.
Original post by The Quotearian
As much as I am unashamed of being English, I do not see the point of this thread. We should all feel proud of our countries, no matter where we originated from.

You know you can be Black English or Asian English/British
It's tolerable.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. LE' GO ENGLAND. Honestly love this place. Ah-may-zhing, darling! Cup of tea anyone?
You know you can be Black English or Asian English/British

Yes, of course.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. LE' GO ENGLAND. Honestly love this place. Ah-may-zhing, darling! Cup of tea anyone?

Cup of tea with or without sugar?
Cup of tea with or without sugar?

with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending