The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

Get out of your fairytales cinderalla storybooks or novels. In the real world, if you want money, you have to work for it.
Original post by FAG 1
Not enough considering there are too many pretty poor girls. Step 1 would be go to a Russell group university and step 2 would be make an insatgram or onlyfans and post bikini photos and revealingly outfits. Maybe a boob job will help.

Rich guys (as in the super wealthy who never need to work again type) are generally not attracted to cheap tat or anything fake, it just gives it away that you only want his money. Outside of the reality stars and celebrities (who aren't actually as rich as you might think), wealthy women tend to look naturally beautiful
Original post by Oxford Mum
Bikini shots are way too tarty, especially if you want upper class ie old money. More a celebrity

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. From my experience (working in the Cotswolds area in private investments) all the wealthy women would look naturally beautiful and wear proper clothes.
TSR's the best place.
LMAOO 😭 believe what you want... I’m gonna be paying your salary to you soon

god listen to yourself 🤮 you think any man at all will want a girl with an attitude like yours, it reaaaks 🤮
[QUOTE="Anonymous;94825135"]LMAOO 😭 believe what you want... I’m gonna be paying your salary to
Sure sure lol, you don’t know anything

why don’t you come off anonymous you silly girl
A man is not a financial plan.

Get a good education. Work hard. By all means hope if you get into a good uni you’ll meet someone wealthy, but don’t rely on it.

If you’re good at maths consider jobs in financial services or computer science - to make your own money not trap a waking wallet.
Reply 67
Original post by Disperately
A man is not a financial plan.

Get a good education. Work hard. By all means hope if you get into a good uni you’ll meet someone wealthy, but don’t rely on it.

If you’re good at maths consider jobs in financial services or computer science - to make your own money not trap a waking wallet.

Delusional person who posted this post should know this since they are 15. You are right.
I’m 15 and my family is working class however I want to find and marry a person who is wealthy and higher up the social hiechary (I’m talking millionairs and multi millionaires). Please don’t judge and just give me tips :smile:)

What is your ethnicity?
Original post by ajáh
Your attitude is really infuriating and is unlikely to get you anywhere. No one is jealous of you, especially if you are (as you claim to be) "poor" and "lower-class".

I’m getting out of there soon lol. So am I not allowed to clap back against the haters?
Original post by barnet1471
Join the Conservative Party perhaps? They have spent the last year awarding contracts to their friends and donors, allegedly, so must have some money.

LMAOO 😭

Original post by FAG 1
Go to a Russell group university, that is your first step. Second step, make an instagram account and post all bikini photos. A rich man might message you.

But if I am going to be honest, there are beautiful and pretty girls out there with hot bodies better than yours. So those rich men will date or marry them first.

I’m not a slut and don’t want to be a 6 month long toy. I want MARRIAGE, but thanks for the advice 😌

Original post by itsyahg
that's true actually. i go to a russell group uni and there are so many pretty girls that are getting with the rich guys for their money. no i don't think you need to post revealing outfits or have an onlyfans. Maybe a good instagram would be good

Thank youuu
I’m getting out of there soon lol. So am I not allowed to clap back against the haters?

You are not getting out of the lower class for sure. Not a person like you who has a very poor work ethic. You just want to steal money, but you have to work for it. The sooner you learn that, the more likely you'll get out of the lower class.
Everything I was going to say has already been said.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Wealthy gentlemen tend to find their spouses through university or friends of university friends. You will need to work at school and become well educated, nicely spoken kind and with good manners

Thank you so much ☺️

Original post by RogerOxon
Many wealthy people don't flaunt it, nor would they want to be with someone that is in it for the money.

Anyone (with half a chance in life) can be wealthy, but it takes determination and hard work. Find something that you enjoy, and get good at it.

You seem to want a short-cut to money. Your chances are much higher if you make it for yourself.

How would they know if I’m in it for the money 😉

Original post by arab x
Get out of your fairytales cinderalla storybooks or novels. In the real world, if you want money, you have to work for it.

We live in a capitalist society.

Original post by charnlaye
god listen to yourself 🤮 you think any man at all will want a girl with an attitude like yours, it reaaaks 🤮

So I can’t defend my self against trolls? Got it

What is your ethnicity?

Umm how is that important? I’m triracial
Original post by sufys12
You are not getting out of the lower class for sure. Not a person like you who has a very poor work ethic. You just want to steal money, but you have to work for it. The sooner you learn that, the more likely you'll get out of the lower class.

I have predicted grades of 6s and 7s for my gcses but okay. I never said I’m not gonna build something for myself smh
Lala land
How would they know if I’m in it for the money 😉

The first thing you're looking for in the man you want to marry is his financial status.
I have predicted grades of 6s and 7s for my gcses but okay. I never said I’m not gonna build something for myself smh

Yeah it doesn't appear that you will try to do that because you're so keen on stealing money.
EDIT: Prenups exist, you can never get rich off of marrying + divorcing the rich.
(edited 3 years ago)
Lol, yes. PRSOM
how do you expect not to get judged by asking such question

Latest

Trending

Trending