The Student Room Group

Spanish

hiya! I'm doing Spanish GCSE and I was just wondering if anyone has any advanced/high-level phrases to use in the writing??
thank you so much in advance
Adios
Original post by tinygirl96
Adios

ahahaha gracias!
Bumping this incase anyone has any good phrases!! sorry to be annoying
was it compulsory for you to do spanish or did you choose
Original post by isobeln
hiya! I'm doing Spanish GCSE and I was just wondering if anyone has any advanced/high-level phrases to use in the writing??
thank you so much in advance

hiya I'm also doing Spanish for my gcse so I'll list a few things to with the topics I'm learning about (I'm assuming they're the same or similar) also I'm still learning too so sorry if any of these are slightly off hahas
•siempre he sido- i have always been
•las mejores cualidades para tener son- the best qualities to have are
•necesito hacerlo bien en mis exámenes-i need to do well in my exams
•permite muchas oportunidades nuevas- it allows for many new opportunities
•puedo ser bastante trabajador, pero a veces puedo ser perezoso- i can be quite hardworking but sometimes I can be lazy

hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Amber0905
hiya I'm also doing Spanish for my gcse so I'll list a few things to with the topics I'm learning about (I'm assuming they're the same or similar) also I'm still learning too so sorry if any of these are slightly off hahas
•siempre he sido- i have always been
•las mejores cualidades para tener son- the best qualities to have are
•necesito hacerlo bien en mis exámenes-i need to do well in my exams
•permite muchas oportunidades nuevas- it allows for many new opportunities
•puedo ser bastante trabajador, pero a veces puedo ser perezoso- i can be quite hardworking but sometimes I can be lazy

hope this helps :smile:

oooooooooh thank you i really like those!
no worries (• ◡•)
Original post by ScarletMillion
was it compulsory for you to do spanish or did you choose

no it wasn't. i had to do a modern language but I could choose from French, Spanish, German, Mandarin and Italian and I think there was one other as well but I love Spanish. I want to continue it at A-Level. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me

Quick Reply

Latest