The Student Room Group

Plus size girls and dating

Do men like plus size girls? Is it hard meeting new men when you’re plus size?
Reply 1
Some will some won't it's subjective✨
It's harder than if you were slim with big breasts and a big bum but not hard as plenty of guys don't mind and some actually find it attractive.
Reply 3
While there are certainly unnecessary and unpleasant comments made about girls that do not have waif like model figures this is not a barrier to dating successes
It depends on body appearance, weight, health and the specific guy's personal preferences.
Different guys have different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.

Plenty of guys prefer to date curvy or thicc girls that are healthy and a few guys are only attracted to obese women.
While other guys have no preferences connected to a potential gf's body shape or weight.
Many guys are only attracted to a specific physical type of girl in terms of complexion or body appearance.
For example: hair & eye colour, lots of cleavage or a very petite build.
A few years ago I read of a group of men that specifically like plus size women (they used a different term which included the word fat). There are also men who seek women who are not conventionally attractive because they think they will be loyal and there is more chance of a lasting relationship.
I don't but some do.
Original post by Anonymous
Do men like plus size girls? Is it hard meeting new men when you’re plus size?

not really. Some will but most won't.
Reply 8
Original post by barnet1471
A few years ago I read of a group of men that specifically like plus size women (they used a different term which included the word fat). There are also men who seek women who are not conventionally attractive because they think they will be loyal and there is more chance of a lasting relationship.

😳😳😳😳WHAT
Depends on the man
Some will, most won't. That's basically the gist of it. Though I guess it also kind of depends on your own preference too. If you like guys who are toned/ripped, there's probably a higher likelihood they won't go after someone thiccc due to wanting similar lifestyles etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending