The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse Apprenticeship

Heyyyy guys! I was wondering who applied for the credit Suisse apprenticeships. Maybe we can give each other tips here and all that jazz

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mickeyholt
Heyyyy guys! I was wondering who applied for the credit Suisse apprenticeships. Maybe we can give each other tips here and all that jazz

Is there any uk apprenticeships. Cant seem to find any on the website. Only Switzerland ones?
Reply 2

Which apprenticeship have you applied for? And does anyone know if we can apply to more than one? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by dpsng
Is there any uk apprenticeships. Cant seem to find any on the website. Only Switzerland ones?

Yh the way the website works is really weird. I was sent the link through uptree. Try and find it through there maybe
Reply 4
Original post by Lo12
Which apprenticeship have you applied for? And does anyone know if we can apply to more than one? :smile:

I applied for wealth management. I just assumed we could only apply for one 😬
It says apply for no more than two, I applied for IB and wealth management but I need to know how long it is and if it’s a higher apprenticeship or not, the job description is very vague
I applied for the finance one. I totally agree with the job description being vague. I've tried to do some research on it, but I cant find anything on it. If you find out let us know!!!
Original post by monetrikkiah
I applied for the finance one. I totally agree with the job description being vague. I've tried to do some research on it, but I cant find anything on it. If you find out let us know!!!

They sent me an AC invite already LMAO but i still don’t know what I signed up for
Same. I think I’m going to just send a quick email asking them to give more detail because I need to know what level it is at least.
Reply 9
Do you guys know if we will we have to attend two assesment centres if we applied to two apprenticeships?
When have you guys booked your assessment centre for?

I withdrew
Original post by amandaa.x
I withdrew

Is it bc of the apprenticeship level? It is really annoying ngl that its only level 3/4

Yea. For Friday
Original post by monetrikkiah
Yea. For Friday

Ayeee same. Mines in the afternoon. I’ve done the AC before and it went terribly. Hopefully this time goes well
Is it bc of the apprenticeship level? It is really annoying ngl that its only level 3/4

yeah looool
Which other apprenticeships have you guys applied for?
UBS, KPMG, M&G and maybe Schroaders (idk how i feel about their program)
did any of you guys submit a cover letter for your applications as I forgot to do this for mine :frown:

Did you find out whether it advances to a level 6/7 apprenticeship after a few years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending