The Student Room Group

I have 5 uni offers on UCAS but I wanna replace one of them, possible?

I heard about 'Extra' would that allow me to reapply to 2 of the choices out of the 5 I'll end up cancelling along with applying to a new UCAS choice?

.....Or do I face facts?
You can only use extra if you decline all your offerers (or were rejected by all 5)
So no, you can’t replace offers or apply to an additional university on top of the ones you already have
Original post by AspiringAccount
I heard about 'Extra' would that allow me to reapply to 2 of the choices out of the 5 I'll end up cancelling along with applying to a new UCAS choice?

.....Or do I face facts?

You can only use Extra if you are not holding ANY offers. You would have to give them ALL up and apply to just 1 university. Otherwise you have no option,
Original post by swanseajack1
You can only use Extra if you are not holding ANY offers. You would have to give them ALL up and apply to just 1 university. Otherwise you have no option,

Just so I get this, I cancel on all 5 and the max I got to apply with is 1 using Extra?
Original post by AspiringAccount
Just so I get this, I cancel on all 5 and the max I got to apply with is 1 using Extra?

Yes but if you get rejected by or you reject your Extra choice you can apply to another but you have to be holding no offers.
Original post by swanseajack1
Yes but if you get rejected by or you reject your Extra choice you can apply to another but you have to be holding no offers.

This makes full sense now, have a rep and thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending