The Student Room Group

finding a study buddy for a level maths biology and chemistry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mch2021
Perfect! how do you want to go about this, should we do zoom sessions or just give each other study tips / helps via pm? I don't know how these study groups work but I saw it and think its a good idea lol!

should we make a group chat then and add everyone who wants to join?
Reply 21
since everyone here is okay with working together should i make a group on whatsapp? if yes my number is 07507508539 and i will put everyone in a group or if you prefer send me a private message of your phone number
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by EmilyBuranasiri
since everyone here is okay with working together should i make a group on whatsapp? if yes my number is 07507508539 and i will put everyone in a group

hide your number dude!
since everyone here is okay with working together should i make a group on whatsapp? if yes my number is 07507508539 and i will put everyone in a group

i'll pm you my number
Reply 24
Original post by limitlesspuffy
i'll pm you my number

can you also add my number? my phone is having problems right now
Reply 25
Original post by Drogonmeister
Hi - I am studying maths, biology, chemistry, and physics so would be willing to help since I am revising for exams currently

thats great we can do a studying session if you want
since everyone here is okay with working together should i make a group on whatsapp? if yes my number is 07507508539 and i will put everyone in a group or if you prefer send me a private message of your phone number

I will drop you a message with my number :smile:
can you also add my number? my phone is having problems right now

can you add me as well please x
Reply 28
Original post by Leemx
can you add me as well please x

send me a private message of your phone number
Anyone here interested in studying in 50m increments 1-1 over video? I'm growing a group of students to have more people regularly available for a study session.

Quick Reply

Latest