The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing you've done while under the influence?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
too many things i could never admit to :colone:

but i can say mooning my friend's car while we're driving in front of it, talking to a possum on a garbage bin in Australia, mistaking a homeless person for a police officer :dontknow:
I went in to a pub after several refused to serve me. I was so drunk I that I was partially blind. One would only give me crisps, which I immediately threw at someone. I then fell asleep on the pavement, was at some point helped up to a bench by two teenage girls who I was apparently sick on. I remember blacking out and waking up laughing covered in sick next to the teenage girls. Somehow my mum and brother turned up and put me in a taxi (driver wasn't happy). I tried to jump out of the taxi mid drive because I thought I was invincible. When he asked for payment I called him a Jew. Woke up a few days later covered in sick, piss and for some reason blood.
Original post by DiddyDec
Playing cricket with glass bottles in the corridor of university halls proceeded by shooting each other with air pistols loaded with metal pellets.

Buckfast, never again.

:lol: Interesting...
Original post by shortkid
i took my pants off and told a cop that someone rapped me, not proud of it, but we took some lsd and it was a night

Was it true?

Original post by Joleee
too many things i could never admit to :colone:

but i can say mooning my friend's car while we're driving in front of it, talking to a possum on a garbage bin in Australia, mistaking a homeless person for a police officer :dontknow:

Mooning? Like showed your arse?

Original post by 4Skin
I went in to a pub after several refused to serve me. I was so drunk I that I was partially blind. One would only give me crisps, which I immediately threw at someone. I then fell asleep on the pavement, was at some point helped up to a bench by two teenage girls who I was apparently sick on. I remember blacking out and waking up laughing covered in sick next to the teenage girls. Somehow my mum and brother turned up and put me in a taxi (driver wasn't happy). I tried to jump out of the taxi mid drive because I thought I was invincible. When he asked for payment I called him a Jew. Woke up a few days later covered in sick, piss and for some reason blood.

A few days later?!
Original post by sunny.side.up
Did your cousin kiss you back?

Yup
Was it true?

A few days later?!

was it true that i got rapper or that i did it?
if its the first one, than hell no, i will never let that happen
if its the second one than yes, we took some lsd and the party got started
Original post by Evelynmist
Yup

Was he high too?
was it true that i got rapper or that i did it?
if its the first one, than hell no, i will never let that happen
if its the second one than yes, we took some lsd and the party got started

I was asking if you actually got r*ped. Why would you make something like that up?
I was asking if you actually got r*ped. Why would you make something like that up?

like i said we took some lsd
like i said we took some lsd

What was that like?
What was that like?

everything was colorful and sounds came from every where, it made me very happy and in a party mood
everything was colorful and sounds came from every where, it made me very happy and in a party mood

How do you remember?
Reply 52
Humped a wall continuously in a club or tried to make a snow angel in a small patch of grass
Reply 53

:yes:
I was drunk one night while walking home from the Kino with the lads. Out of nowhere I just felt the sudden urge to urinate, and noticed a lamp post. I promptly defiled it with my urine, before sticking my pool noodle into a hole on it. They don't make lamp posts like those anymore, I went all the way and filled it up. Not with urine.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by TJ1997
Humped a wall continuously in a club or tried to make a snow angel in a small patch of grass

:party:
Original post by TJ1997

:lol: How did people react?

Original post by Joleee
:yes:

:eek:
Original post by Callicious
I was drunk one night while walking home from the Kino with the lads. Out of nowhere I just felt the sudden urge to urinate, and noticed a lamp post. I promptly defiled it with my urine, before sticking my pool noodle into a hole on it. They don't make lamp posts like those anymore, I went all the way and filled it up. Not with urine.

Tell me why I've heard something like this before....
Tell me why I've heard something like this before....

I've done a lot of weird stuff. My childhood was building dams in the park and mining (yes mining) under paths and general park mischief. Ofc I've jumped a few lamp posts and taken em.
Reply 59
:lol: How did people react?

:eek:

I have no idea as I was black out drunk, but I'd imagine either horrified or 'meh the dude's got a thing for walls'

Quick Reply

Latest