The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:erm: I don't want to contribute to a murder thank you very much!
Original post by Anonymous
How would you kill someone like honestly and not get caught,u think that people who get killed and the person who did it sometimes doesnt get caught aswell,like isnt that crazy.im not really sure myself i guess id probz be one of those people who got caught but id never do it in the first place lol

Did you kill someone?
I’m not giving anyone any ideas...
Reply 4
Did you kill someone?

Ill never tell.....
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I’m not giving anyone any ideas...

Lol i dont think u got any
Reply 6
Original post by V℮rsions
:erm: I don't want to contribute to a murder thank you very much!

How did u know....
Lol i dont think u got any

What makes you think that?
How would you kill someone like honestly and not get caught,u think that people who get killed and the person who did it sometimes doesnt get caught aswell,like isnt that crazy.im not really sure myself i guess id probz be one of those people who got caught but id never do it in the first place lol

Put a parasite in their ear while they sleep so it eats their brain. If that doesn't work make the parasite radioactive so they slowly die a painful death while their brain decays away. But I wouldn't kill someone, and hope I will never need to...
Reply 9
What makes you think that?

Idk just a hunch.its ok if u dont,we live in a wonderful wold where u dont need to kill to survive but sometimes and in some other places thats not so true now is it?
make them listen to some kpop enough to make them want to k*ll themself mate
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Cıllıan
Put a parasite in their ear while they sleep so it eats their brain. If that doesn't work make the parasite radioactive so they slowly die a painful death while their brain decays away. But I wouldn't kill someone, and hope I will never need to...

Damn thats a crazy imagination,but how would u hide the evidence and not get caught
Original post by year11studentx
make them listen to some kpop enough to make them want to k*ll themself mate

Hahahaha yeah thats actually a good idea,i mearly became a victim myself...
Idk just a hunch.its ok if u dont,we live in a wonderful wold where u dont need to kill to survive but sometimes and in some other places thats not so true now is it?

:confused: How on earth does that apply to children on TSR who are from UK?
:confused: How on earth does that apply to children on TSR who are from UK?

What u talking about bro?london stabbing and gangs applies to children in the uk,my cousin got stabbed in the throat in walthamstow fro selling designer jackets and died.i think it does apply coz children are the future then why the hell are they killing each other
Damn thats a crazy imagination,but how would u hide the evidence and not get caught

No need to hide it, I'll make sure it looks like a natural infection, maybe from them eating raw untreated fish or pork, no fun in hiding
i thank my parents everyday i wasnt born in london :cool:
What u talking about bro?london stabbing and gangs applies to children in the uk,my cousin got stabbed in the throat in walthamstow fro selling designer jackets and died.i think it does apply coz children are the future then why the hell are they killing each other

I rather not give ideas to children about how to kill someone, it is something that certainly should not be promoted. You’re also on anonymous, you could be anyone which makes this thread even more creepier than it is.
Original post by Cıllıan
No need to hide it, I'll make sure it looks like a natural infection, maybe from them eating raw untreated fish or pork, no fun in hiding

Damn,yeah thats good.id probz choke them out then put them in hyrdrocloric acid i think its what is called so that their body dissolves
This thread is starting to get dark.

Latest

Trending

Trending