The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by year11studentx
i thank my parents everyday i wasnt born in london :cool:

Yeah,its sad tho i cant walk around this place without getting asked what endz u from
Original post by Cıllıan
Put a parasite in their ear while they sleep so it eats their brain. If that doesn't work make the parasite radioactive so they slowly die a painful death while their brain decays away. But I wouldn't kill someone, and hope I will never need to...

It's easier to put brain parasites like Toxoplasma in through the mouth than the ear.

About a million Americans per year get it this way:
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/toxoplasmosis-a-manipulative-foodborne-brain-parasite/
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I rather not give ideas to children about how to kill someone, it is something that certainly should not be promoted. You’re also on anonymous, you could be anyone which makes this thread even more creepier than it is.

U could search on the internet easily how to kill someone lets not pretend that us children and teens are that innocent
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It's easier to put brain parasites like Toxoplasma in through the mouth than the ear.

About a million Americans per year get it this way:
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/toxoplasmosis-a-manipulative-foodborne-brain-parasite/

Interesting,thats quite cool but any kinda of cctv that sees u could get u caught or linked to the crime so better make sure of that
Original post by Anonymous
This thread is starting to get dark.

Yes it is.
U could search on the internet easily how to kill someone lets not pretend that us children and teens are that innocent

Not something that a kid thinks about, promoting it is doing nothing but giving more ideas. None of which are easily accessible online. This thread will be took down, and you are incredibly being inconsiderate.
Damn,yeah thats good.id probz choke them out then put them in hyrdrocloric acid i think its what is called so that their body dissolves

Hydrofluoric acid, also known as the flesh eating acid. Due to the quickly dissociating H+ and F- ions, however is actually classed as a fairly weak acid because it doesn't fully dissociate in water. Interesting stuff.
I suppose find a way to incapacitate them, then shove a bunch of pills and alcohol down their throat so it looks like a drug death. Its the getting rid of the body I worry about. Where I live its quite open and there are a lot of cameras about. I also lack a car. There is the sea quite near by which is handy, and I suppose dismemberment and bin bags make it a lot more achievable. Break your problems down in to smaller problems that's the key to success, that's what people say. I'd be worrying about getting a disease from the body while chopping though. If I kept the body around until hep C/HIV were no longer viable there would be terrible smell and I'd more likely be discovered. Its a tricky situation, but that's the world we live in.
Not something that a kid thinks about, promoting it is doing nothing but giving more ideas. None of which are easily accessible online. This thread will be took down, and you are incredibly being inconsiderate.

12 year olds dont use this site and its pretty acessible u can see other people talking about it.thered people talking about sex all the time u think a kid wants to see that?exactly kids dont really use this
Original post by Cıllıan

Hydrofluoric acid, also known as the flesh eating acid. Due to the quickly dissociating H+ and F- ions, however is actually classed as a fairly weak acid because it doesn't fully dissociate in water. Interesting stuff.

Oh damn thats quite interesting
Original post by LairdBerkut
I suppose find a way to incapacitate them, then shove a bunch of pills and alcohol down their throat so it looks like a drug death. Its the getting rid of the body I worry about. Where I live its quite open and there are a lot of cameras about. I also lack a car. There is the sea quite near by which is handy, and I suppose dismemberment and bin bags make it a lot more achievable. Break your problems down in to smaller problems that's the key to success, that's what people say. I'd be worrying about getting a disease from the body while chopping though. If I kept the body around until hep C/HIV were no longer viable there would be terrible smell and I'd more likely be discovered. Its a tricky situation, but that's the world we live in.

Yeah thats quite a good idea to make it look like suicide.i could never chop up someone lol that would be way too much and id faint on the spot getting me caught.u could just dtop it off in a quite area and clean the fingerprints and stuff
12 year olds dont use this site and its pretty acessible u can see other people talking about it.thered people talking about sex all the time u think a kid wants to see that?exactly kids dont really use this

KIDS DONT USE THIS?:confused:
KIDS DONT USE THIS?:confused:

Theres people talking about sex everyday on here,relax stop trying to act like some justice man.if u wanna do some good get off the computer and stand outside of pounland waiting for someone to rob it coz it really does sound like something u would do
Theres people talking about sex everyday on here,relax stop trying to act like some justice man.if u wanna do some good get off the computer and stand outside of pounland waiting for someone to rob it coz it really does sound like something u would do

Sex education is taught at a young age anyways, murder is not.

Get off anonymous.
(edited 3 years ago)
f*cking hell mate ik its troll hour but this thread is just scaring me mate
Sex education is taught at a young age anyways, murder is not.

Get off anonymous you clown.

Its not just sex ed u squirrel there talking about all kinda stuff stop waffling. U keyboard warrior
f*cking hell mate ik its troll hour but this thread is just scaring me mate

Yh london does that
Yh london does that

you should come down to bradford im from near there mate :colone:
you should come down to bradford im from near there mate :colone:

Haha its way worse here ngl
Haha its way worse here ngl

only been to london 2 times and i went to the 'nicer' parts so doubt id know what the worse bits are . bro bradford is full of f*cktards

Latest

Trending

Trending