The Student Room Group

I have a crush on someone out of my league

So I have a crush on one of my relatives, we’re NOT blood related but somehow has a distant relation so I don’t think it’s a problem!, I’m 18 and I met him for the first time in my life three months ago, I went to his sister’s bridal shower and met him first there, we didn’t talk or interact that day but I was in a performance at her wedding so I had to go there after that for like 3 days and her wedding was in January and we only talked like four words with each other, but I slowly started developing feelings towards him, Hes really attractive, he’s well built and tall which is probably a big reason for me to crush on him but didn't see him after the wedding but I caught him staring a couple of times during the wedding day but I don’t think it’s anything big, I tried looking him up on instagram but his account is private, and he’s really really rich and he’s 22 making him wayyyy out of my league, Help meeee
You don’t live in Alabama by any chance??
never think someone is out of your league, think of it as the other way round. try to be around him a lot, he will notice you more and more. but play hard to get sometimes. not always because he has to know ur interested before being interested himself. be careful :smile: xox
It sounds like you've scarcely even interacted with him. Most likely you're more infatuated with the idea of him that you've created in your own mind. Aim to interact with him more before drawing conclusions.

But I don't think anyone's out of anyone's league. Don't write yourself off that way! Put yourself out there and get to know him more :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
You don’t live in Alabama by any chance??

Ahaha nah I’m from Asia !
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
never think someone is out of your league, think of it as the other way round. try to be around him a lot, he will notice you more and more. but play hard to get sometimes. not always because he has to know ur interested before being interested himself. be careful :smile: xox

You’re absolutely right, but I can’t help it when it comes to boys lol, thanks for the kind words xx😃
Reply 6
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It sounds like you've scarcely even interacted with him. Most likely you're more infatuated with the idea of him that you've created in your own mind. Aim to interact with him more before drawing conclusions.

But I don't think anyone's out of anyone's league. Don't write yourself off that way! Put yourself out there and get to know him more :smile:

Yes I haven’t interacted with him properly, you’re right I’ll give this a try, thank you!!
Sure
Reply 8
I hope y’all won’t be there, trust me it’s not a very pleasant feeling lmao
damn.... i mean a lot of people fancy their cousins :colondollar: dont get how they do ngl ... i find it weird lol....

but you do you lmao. maybe request him on insta? see how it goes?

are you south asian? tell your mom innit she'll probably be happy its a cousin and fix a rishta for you
It depend how attractive you are. If your boobs are decent I'd say pursue your relative.
Ahaha nah I’m from Asia !

Of course 🤨
Original post by LairdBerkut
It depend how attractive you are. If your boobs are decent I'd say pursue your relative.

Bro? 🤨
Original post by year11studentx
damn.... i mean a lot of people fancy their cousins :colondollar: dont get how they do ngl ... i find it weird lol....

but you do you lmao. maybe request him on insta? see how it goes?

are you south asian? tell your mom innit she'll probably be happy its a cousin and fix a rishta for you

Hahahahaha he’s not a cousin actually more like family friends! What’s a rishta? My mom would whoop me if she gets to know lmao
Bro? 🤨

Quick Reply

Latest