The Student Room Group

AS levels

I got my term 2 report card today, i'm taking Math, Bio and Chem. I got BBA respectively. The B in math was quite expected as we didn't have a maths test this year but the B in biology was unexpected as I got 80% on my test. Anyways, what are the chances of me getting predicted A*A*A* by July?
(edited 2 years ago)
the chances are good. Just work hard.
What @Qxi.xli said 👆
Original post by Khalid Al-Raisi
I got my term 2 report card today, i'm taking Math, Bio and Chem. I got BBA respectively. The B in math was quite expected as we didn't have a maths test this year but the B in biology was unexpected as I got 80% on my test. Anyways, what are the chances of me getting predicted A*A*A* by July?

If you work hard and consistently achieve A* then the chances are pretty high. It also depends on whether the sixth-form/college you are currently at knows your capability well and know that you try hard. From what I have heard from my teachers there is a possibility that exams can be cancelled next year so these EOT exams are crucial. It shows your improvement and consistency. Just work towards your goal, maybe try to get help via tutor or someone you know just to give you a little boost. Hope this helps and good luck!

Defiently could do it if you work hard, I am a biologyand chemistry teacher for Alevel. If tutoring is something youd be interested in drop me a message and Ill talk you through what to expect and the details etc
Reply 5

Get A*A*A* in every exam from now and you might have a chance.
Reply 6

Keep your expectation low and just work hard. You should aim for A*AA one grade higher than what you’re getting
You never know you might do even better. Just work hard and do your best. That’s what you can do atm!!

Quick Reply

Latest