The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jasminej861
if a women’s body count is high does that matter?!

To some it will to others it won't.
Depends how high at what age.
Depends
Opinions will vary between guys.
Depending on their values, dating history, age range and individual relationship dealbreakers.
It won't matter at all to some guys and many guys will only be bothered if the girls sexual partner count is higher than their own.
Some guys won't date girls whose sexual history involves ons, no strings hookups, any polyamorous arrangements or a partner count in double figures/higher.
We talking about murder here or?
Yes, I shows she lacks discernment and sex isn't meaningful to her. There's also an increased likelihood of of her being riddled. If you got her pregnant you'd always be wondering if it was yours, especially if it was black.

No because people change. She may have made some bad decisions in the past so that doesn’t invalidate her or who she is. Don’t judge people by their past focus on the present and future

To me yes
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
Opinions will vary between guys.
Depending on their values, dating history, age range and individual relationship dealbreakers.
It won't matter at all to some guys and many guys will only be bothered if the girls sexual partner count is higher than their own.
Some guys won't date girls whose sexual history involves ons, no strings hookups, any polyamorous arrangements or a partner count in double figures/higher.

Seems like it matters to girls too

I remember some yrs ago being on a first date with a religious christian girl and was rather shocked when she asked me how much people I had slept with (apparently her last date had told her he had slept with 9 and she was NOT happy with this)
As long as her bc isn’t more than her age all is Gucci
Reply 11
Original post by chelsea.uri
As long as her bc isn’t more than her age all is Gucci

so it's ok for a 13 year old to sleep with 12 guys?

You think most guys that age would be fine dating a girl like that?
Original post by ANM775
so it's ok for a 13 year old to sleep with 12 guys?

You think most guys that age would be fine dating a girl like that?

Firstly it was a joke

Secondly no that’s silly

Thirdly how does that even correlate to what I said???

Like I said before it’s what’s on the inside that matters
Your question is subjective like I said
(edited 3 years ago)
Firstly it was a joke

Secondly no that’s silly

Well if ur 13 and slept with 12 guys I highly doubt the inside is any good

plus not only the inside that matters other factors are as important
Reply 14
Firstly it was a joke

Secondly no that’s silly

it correlates perfectly with what you said, as you're basically saying it would be fine to sleep with 12 people at 13 yrs old ..so i challenged you on it
why does it matter a girl can do what ever any guy cannot control in the girls past soo what is it bad that makes a guy want the body count matter? its sooo stupid haha
Original post by ANM775
it correlates perfectly with what you said, as you're basically saying it would be fine to sleep with 12 people at 13 yrs old ..so i challenged you on it

Challenge? What challenge looool
It was a joke like I said before
(edited 3 years ago)
Go

Away.

Stop

Following

Me

Im

Not

You

Happen

To

Not

Have

A Life

So

You're

On

Every

Thread
Original post by loraa11
why does it matter a girl can do what ever any guy cannot control in the girls past soo what is it bad that makes a guy want the body count matter? its sooo stupid haha

He didnt say a girl can't do what she wants he asked if guys care about her body count
Original post by loraa11

Punctuation?

Latest