The Student Room Group

An inspector calls GCSE English Literature

What was the 2020 An Inspector calls question???

exam board: EDUQAS/WJEC

so that i could do a practise paper....pls
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I have no idea but I also did An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol for GCSE literature

A Christmas Carol ruins the movie forever... Even the muppets version

and

An Inspector Calls was the first and last book I will ever read that ain't got any pictures in it
Reply 3
Original post by Jonathanツ
I have no idea but I also did An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol for GCSE literature

A Christmas Carol ruins the movie forever... Even the muppets version

and

An Inspector Calls was the first and last book I will ever read that ain't got any pictures in it

ahhh ok thats fine
but how did you get a high grade for any an inspector calls essay? pls help as i struggle thanks.....

like how many paragraphs do u write or even what you write....thanks and do i need to know loads of quotes for it or no?
Original post by loraa11
ahhh ok thats fine
but how did you get a high grade for any an inspector calls essay? pls help as i struggle thanks.....

like how many paragraphs do u write or even what you write....thanks and do i need to know loads of quotes for it or no?

If I can remember correctly it is better to have quality instead of quantity quotes. What I mean is you need to have quotes that you confident about commenting on and you could write a lot about. I got a 5 so not the best but from someone who went from 2-5 in a year my advice would be to practice with as many past papers as possible (there everywhere on google or just ask your school)
Reply 5
Original post by Jonathanツ
If I can remember correctly it is better to have quality instead of quantity quotes. What I mean is you need to have quotes that you confident about commenting on and you could write a lot about. I got a 5 so not the best but from someone who went from 2-5 in a year my advice would be to practice with as many past papers as possible (there everywhere on google or just ask your school)

ohhh ok thanks for this advice this helped thanks xx will try this and see what happens .... thanks
can anyone confirm an inspector calls was to do with mr birling?
Reply 7
Original post by NightCap
can anyone confirm an inspector calls was to do with mr birling?

yh mr birling is in an inspector calls yhhh
Original post by loraa11
yh mr birling is in an inspector calls yhhh

did you do power and conflict poetry 2020, did u get bayonet charge like i did
Reply 9

oh lol im doing gcses 2021 and so we are not doing poetry in my gcses as they will condense like whats in english literature
Reply 10
do you know how to answer the question Mr birling only cares about himself and his family I am really stuck any help would really be appreciated :smile:
Original post by m2209v
do you know how to answer the question Mr birling only cares about himself and his family I am really stuck any help would really be appreciated :smile:

may someone help as well i am struggling as well
Reply 12
Original post by jjj7666
may someone help as well i am struggling as well

hes a stubborn guy but a upper class and dose not hold back on what he says to his family.

we do not know if hes for the blame for eva smith?

hes a "portentous" man and a "business man2 and so only cares about money and not the family
(edited 3 years ago)

Hi ! do u know what the theme was for bayonet charge ?
Original post by Montinaguinea
Hi ! do u know what the theme was for bayonet charge ?

i do
Original post by jjj7666
i do

but bayonet charge wasnt in 2020 aqa literature questions, as it was about remains
Original post by jjj7666
but bayonet charge wasnt in 2020 aqa literature questions, as it was about remains

oh okay. what was the theme ?
Original post by Montinaguinea
oh okay. what was the theme ?

do me favour message me on Gcse_paper2 on insta, i send the paper to you
Original post by loraa11
hes a stubborn guy but a upper class and dose not hold back on what he says to his family.

we do not know if hes for the blame for eva smith?

hes a "portentous" man and a "business man2 and so only cares about money and not the family

you have any points that i can write? Or do you have an essay which you wrote which may be beneficial for us
Reply 19

What year is bayonet charge from if it isn’t from Nov 2020?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending