The Student Room Group

how many hours does it take to learn these 3 a levels from scratch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by curiousperson123
Yh well I want a*s in all of them

For which degree?
Original post by Kerzen
For which degree?

econ
Reply 22
econ

Is time on your side? You could plan to start your A Levels this autumn with a view to going up to Uni in 2023.
Original post by Kerzen
Is time on your side? You could plan to start your A Levels this autumn with a view to going up to Uni in 2023.

Kind of
Have you done a levels? How long did it take you to learn the whole syllabus and what did you get?
Hope you don't mind me asking :smile:
Original post by rice LOVE
Minimum 2 years. Maybe even 3 years

Original post by Interea
Maths could probably be quicker (in school we did it in about 6 or 7 months), but biology and chemistry have so much content to memorise that the standard 2 years is more likely no matter how quickly you understand it.

Original post by V℮rsions
2 or 3 years yh

Have you done a levels? How long did it take you to learn the whole syllabus and what did you get?
Reply 25
Kind of

I did three A Levels in the sixth form and then I went to a college of Further Education for a year to do another A Level and an extra GCSE.

The reason for this is that I did a GCSE in German in the 6th form and loved it. When I went to college, I took German at A Level and Spanish at GCSE.

My situation was very different, as I was a sixth former and then a college student, so I was being taught in a normal classroom situation. My subjects were also Arts subjects. Furthermore, this was some time ago.

Quick Reply

Latest